PDA

View Full Version : ID Tune from 1991 Graeme Park Tape

howj
19th May 2004, 12:34 PM
Hi

Im new to this board and this is my first post . Wondered if one of you could help me ID this tune, it's from a taped recording of Graeme Park 14th Dec 1991. It's also one of my favourite tunes of the period and it's evaded me over the years so your help would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Noel
19th May 2004, 01:38 PM
I'm also after this for a Pickering Hac set from Dec '91. I've put it up b4 & nobody knew it :'( but that was a while back so hopefully some of the newer peeps on here might know it?

Could you name some of the other tracks on this 14 Dec '91 set m8? just that i have a set that's meant to be G Park at the Hac on this date & this unknown aint on it....

Welcome to the board m8 :wave:

brady
19th May 2004, 08:43 PM
i think that might be my fault noel fella

ive got a Graeme Park Fac 51 tape with 14th dec 91 written on the tape but its got 18th dec 91 written on the tape cover ??

heres the tracklisting --

Graeme Park @ Hacienda Fac 51 14/12/91
http://www.dreamwater.org/bradyman/graham.htm

i just went along with the date on the tape and thought it was in the wrong box but it might be the date on the cover thats right

does that make sense :confused:

Noel
20th May 2004, 01:15 PM
i think that might be my fault noel fella

ive got a Graeme Park Fac 51 tape with 14th dec 91 written on the tape but its got 18th dec 91 written on the tape cover ??

i just went along with the date on the tape and thought it was in the wrong box but it might be the date on the cover thats right

does that make sense :confused:
The 14th was a Saturday which makes sense coz G Park plyd saturdays, whether he would of been playing on the 18th which was a Wednesday I don't know. There could be 2 tapes from the same night or either of the tapes could be labled wrong? Is yours an original tape? :confused:

BTW your unknown (track 1) is Joint Venture 'Love and Hapiness'

brady
20th May 2004, 09:14 PM
Is yours an original tape? :confused:

BTW your unknown (track 1) is Joint Venture 'Love and Hapiness'

na its not an original tape noel

cheers for the ID :thumbsup: