PDA

View Full Version : Kelly-G ??? from a LG's '91 mix

Qpchan
19th May 2004, 12:33 AM
the track at minute 20 of the 3rd part of this MIX (http://www.planet-tekno.com/dossiers/maxx/ram/revemaxx281291.ram) ......what can it be ???

VinylAnimal
19th May 2004, 01:07 AM
what can it be ???

Too far from the start for me to be arsed lol

Dont suppose theres any chance you could extract the bit youre on about fella :axe:

Or summat :|

Qpchan
19th May 2004, 05:04 AM
too far !!? 3 clicks of mouse & u're there !!!!

...it ain't never too far when it comes to good muzik !!!! by the way, this Laurent Garnier's mix is a stunner !!! (64 tracks ,4 hours mixed live on a french radio back in December 1991)

tracklisting is nearly complete, we need help from you guys ;)

Qpchan
21st May 2004, 11:22 PM
bump biddy bump

pauly p
21st May 2004, 11:58 PM
Mike Perras - Keep movin` (Bassic records 1991) :thumbsup:

Choooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooon phones:

Qpchan
22nd May 2004, 12:52 AM
thanx for listenning Pauly ! I knew that one.....the track I meant is at 20 min of the 3rd part...(just go right to the end of the realplayer brownser, then others parts com up) .....

pauly p
22nd May 2004, 12:58 AM
thanx for listenning Pauly ! I knew that one.....the track I meant is at 20 min of the 3rd part...(just go right to the end of the realplayer brownser, then others parts com up) .....

ahah - it does too :thumbsup:
Heard it before but can`t remember the name :S

Qpchan
22nd May 2004, 01:09 AM
ok Pauly P ....thanxx again let me know if u want the almost complete listing of this mix by the mixmaster Garnier !

BUNKERHEADZ
22nd May 2004, 06:57 AM
Oi France :D

You mean that bleepy tune?
I know it, but I think it's to long back to find the name.
I'll do my best :)

Qpchan
22nd May 2004, 07:54 PM
hey Bunkerheadz !!!! good to see ya...yeah please, if u dig this one... ! By the way, thanxx for IDing that '92 Djax Blue sleeve/record on my mate other thread (again from those Garnier's mixes)