PDA

View Full Version : stuoldtape... circa 1990/1991 Help please

Tim Acid
10th May 2004, 07:47 AM
Hi

Not sure where to put this post so I thought I would put in Id's.

There was a mp3 mix labeled stuoldtape that was up in the mix section a few months back, it started of with 'Antony Acid - Put me in a spell' and had some awesome scratching on it - do you remember this mix?? .... I can remember Dara saying it could have been done by a mate of his...... Anyway there was only one side of this tape hosted on the mix section and I wanted to know if anyone could confirm who the DJ was and if anyone has the second part to this tape. Would really love to hear part 2 as Part 1 was one of the best bit of mixing a scratching I had heard in a long time.

Can anyone help please....

:D

jonblack
10th May 2004, 01:35 PM
Hi

Not sure where to put this post so I thought I would put in Id's.

There was a mp3 mix labeled stuoldtape that was up in the mix section a few months back, it started of with 'Antony Acid - Put me in a spell' and had some awesome scratching on it - do you remember this mix?? .... I can remember Dara saying it could have been done by a mate of his...... Anyway there was only one side of this tape hosted on the mix section and I wanted to know if anyone could confirm who the DJ was and if anyone has the second part to this tape. Would really love to hear part 2 as Part 1 was one of the best bit of mixing a scratching I had heard in a long time.

Can anyone help please....

:D

The tape was by Stewart from Cause 4 Concern ( D'N'B ) - I dont think there is a part two, I can ask but dont hold yer breath.

Tim Acid
11th May 2004, 04:57 PM
Thanks for that Jon, at least I know who it is mixed by now.