PDA

View Full Version : 'Get Down'...?

Red Mancunian
6th May 2004, 11:13 AM
Anyone please tell me what song the 'Get Down' sample is from (as used in Derek B's 'Get Down' and loads of other tunes)?

You know the one, rather good for scratchin ... "Get Down-Down-Da-da-Da-Down" ;)

Cheers peeps

I'll probably kick myself when someone says what it's from. :$

greyed
6th May 2004, 01:01 PM
It's on the Break Sessions Compliation...I'll loook for name at home & post you tomorrow...but I think it's called Bounce...

greyed
6th May 2004, 01:39 PM
Vaughan Mason & Crew - Bounce, Rock, Skate, Roll -- It's top track anyway..bit camp though...It's got lines in like 'Rollerskaters moving to the disco beat'...but absolute class
I have it on CD...amazing CD..it is too
Format: Double CD
Cat. No.: SESHDCD205
Barcode: 698458620521

It's going be this sort of stuff at Suave@Sofa

Red Mancunian
6th May 2004, 02:12 PM
Vaughan Mason & Crew - Bounce, Rock, Skate, Roll -- It's top track anyway..bit camp though...It's got lines in like 'Rollerskaters moving to the disco beat'...but absolute class
I have it on CD...amazing CD..it is too
Format: Double CD
Cat. No.: SESHDCD205
Barcode: 698458620521

It's going be this sort of stuff at Suave@Sofa

Top one fella! :thumbsup: I saw that in HMV the other week and wondered if it was any good!

Cheers!!!

Red Mancunian
9th May 2004, 06:00 PM
Well, thanks to greyed, I've now got a very achy wrist ;).

No, not THAT kind, but the 'just bought the aforementioned album and been scratching and looping silly all day' kind. :cool:

Cheers again mate, top tuneage and top knowledge for pointing me in the right direction. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: