PDA

View Full Version : One more try at these old school groovers.

lippiatte
5th May 2004, 03:47 PM
hello,

have another listen ladies and gents. you never know.

Unknown1 is definitely NOT Enigma. the person who made the tape can't remember what record it is but said it's not them. he did say however that it was an indian themed record, and that he's pretty sure the name of the mix is the 'yebo ambient mix'

Unknown2 he simply can't remember.

thanks for any and all help, been after these for about 12 years now.

kindly,
matthew

jonnyp
5th May 2004, 08:09 PM
art of noise - yebo ?? no idea how it goes but it kinda fits

brady
5th May 2004, 09:17 PM
i just checked the mark gamble mix of yebo and its not that mix, sounds naff all like that, its too fast

sorry not much help but iliminates that mix anyways :hubba:

blue jammer
6th May 2004, 08:40 AM
#1 - sounds like something by Deep Forest and is the vocal bits saying "the spirit" ?

:S

lippiatte
6th May 2004, 02:54 PM
[QUOTE=blue jammer]#1 - sounds like something by Deep Forest and is the vocal bits saying "the spirit" ?

DEFINITELY not deep forest. it's saying something about the spirit but i can't make out what it is. like i said, the person that made the tape remembers it being an "indian" themed record and the name of the mix (inside cut he recalled) was 'yebo ambient mix'. it isn't Art of Noise either. i've been stumped for 12 years so this is just a wild stab in the dark.

thanks for listening tho.....

:thumbsup:

Red Mancunian
7th May 2004, 09:37 PM
Track 1 sounds very 'Dance 2 Trance'-ish. I wonder if it's a remix of something on their 1993 Album 'Moon Spirits' which had an native indian cover/theme?

Track 2 might just be a remix of 'Im Nin Alu' by Ofra Haza. There's a shedload of good remixes of that.

If you find out what it is though, let me know, sounds nice! ;)