PDA

View Full Version : fav needed chris ceuvas -hip hop sample needed

king coe
4th April 2004, 11:31 AM
cant get hold of hearing this ,havent got a set with it in ,no i will have heard it just want tomake sure aS ITS QUITE AN EXPENSIVE MISTAKE IF I BUY THE WRONG ONE . just a small clip would be very gratefull

Konspiracy
4th April 2004, 11:40 AM
I havent got a set with it on either, he used to cane it big time when he was on with Pickering after the Hac reopened

Youll deffo know it Ian, I'll try and find mi copy and up a sample unless someone beats me to it

Mister_DJ
4th April 2004, 11:47 AM
Here u go...

:thumbsup:

Masters At Work Dub

Mart
:rolleyes:

king coe
4th April 2004, 01:35 PM
ah nice one cheers chaps ,top tunage remember it well now , think i mite have splash out on this :thumbsup:

SCR101.5
4th April 2004, 03:56 PM
Think it had a repress quite recently.

dogmatic
4th April 2004, 04:28 PM
phones: you'll also be wanting Grip-shades of passion, which samples it to great effect... :fekked:

Noel
5th April 2004, 02:05 PM
I havent got a set with it on either, he used to cane it big time when he was on with Pickering after the Hac reopened

Awesome tune! phones: I've ripped a Hac set with it on if you want Neil, from NYE '91. let me know if u want it....

Konspiracy
5th April 2004, 02:10 PM
Awesome tune! phones: I've ripped a Hac set with it on if you want Neil, from NYE '91. let me know if u want it....

Cheers Noel, I think Ive got that set somewhere.. :thumbsup:

Im drowning under a sea of tapes and MP3s at the moment, ive currently got about 100 tapes in the car :S

Noel
5th April 2004, 02:22 PM
Cheers Noel, I think Ive got that set somewhere.. :thumbsup:

Im drowning under a sea of tapes and MP3s at the moment, ive currently got about 100 tapes in the car :S

No probs. i know what you mean m8, my hard drive space is rapidly dwindling :( from all the sets i've been getting in! There's 2 NYE '91 tapes, this is the 2nd one with Barry White as the last tune.... You may already have got it off me via Al?