PDA

View Full Version : Another white label - needs ID - please help

Tim Acid
19th March 2004, 06:47 PM
Hi

Just found another white label whilst sorting my records in some logical order.

Any ideas on this one - from circa 92 - sort of thing digweed may have played

right hand mouse click 'save as'

cheers

http://www.cybamall.com/oldskool/white1.mp3

Konspiracy
19th March 2004, 06:51 PM
Sounds like a Fabi Paras production..

I might have this somewhere too :S

wildpitch
19th March 2004, 06:54 PM
Close Neil.. tis the Fabi Paras mix of Aloof, On A Mission I think. Top band Aloof, pretty much my favourite for a few years. phones:

Konspiracy
19th March 2004, 06:58 PM
Close Neil.. tis the Fabi Paras mix of Aloof, On A Mission I think. Top band Aloof, pretty much my favourite for a few years. phones:

Ah thats the fella :thumbsup:

Top DJ Fabi was, saw him a few times at Basics :thumbsup: Annoys me how the Dullard Digweed became so popular through playing Prog House when Fabi was the King of it IMO

pauly p
19th March 2004, 07:01 PM
Ah thats the fella :thumbsup:

Annoys me how the Dullard Digweed became so popular through playing Prog House when Fabi was the King of it IMO

Too right. IMO Digweed is the most boring DJ ever, plays ten minute songs and mixes out of them right at the end without any skill :@ . Fabi Paras was one of my faves throughout 92/93 (DJ and production).

Tim Acid
19th March 2004, 07:04 PM
Nice 1 fellas

I had a feeling it may have been a Fabi tune.

Cheers thats another one put to rest.

ab45
19th March 2004, 09:52 PM
got to agree here guys
Used to go to The Pinch, Fabis night at The Gardening Club every tuesday without fail. Also the Drum Club on a thursday. Open all Hours@Ministry with him and Emerson was also class. Sure is a forgoten hero in my opinion, one of the best mixers ive heard. His mix of Annihilation-Eastern Bliss is awesome still.
Where is he now? Be good to check him again.