PDA

View Full Version : heres a tuff tune to id

deeinc
26th February 2004, 04:13 AM
no 1 seems to know what it is i was told it might be called Soundclash Republic (Sack the Drummer)? but the person not sure and if possible any one got it on mp3 looking this tune years its from about 92

Jules031272
26th February 2004, 07:50 AM
think one of sasha followers might have been after this...King Coe??

untoe
26th February 2004, 11:26 AM
Alright Dee , thats of carl cox @ circus circus video aint it, been after this id for years myself, had sort of givin up on it. Had always thought the flutes where a pella over the top of summat else, it sounds very like a loyalist flute band played over top of some beats :S lol,I remember glenn molloy playing this @ heggartys as well, place used to go mad when flutes started on it.I'll maybe try and get his email addy and send him this clip.Anyway hope someone can id this been doin me head for ages :confused:

Thanks Mark.

marchwiel
26th February 2004, 12:25 PM
The flute is from Kissing the Pink (The last film I ever saw). I'm pretty sure that Soundclash Republic has a sample of this in it and that is why I suggested it. Soundclash Republic was quite a big tune in Manchester in late 91 (I think) so someone on here must have it, surely.

Konspiracy
26th February 2004, 02:01 PM
Ive got a few Soundclash 12s, had a look for Sack the Drummer the other day but its nowhere to be seen :(

lastnightadj
26th February 2004, 02:31 PM
i can listen to the sample at the mo but there was definatly a Fabi Paras tune that sampled the KTP tune mentioned

marchwiel
26th February 2004, 02:36 PM
i can listen to the sample at the mo but there was definatly a Fabi Paras tune that sampled the KTP tune mentionedThat's about my level too. I think I have the record but I haven't heard it for over 10 years so I can only go on the KTP sample, which is why I'm not sure.

wildpitch
26th February 2004, 02:52 PM
That's definitely Fabi Paras, Soundclash Republic as mentioned earlier in tha thread.

marchwiel
26th February 2004, 03:04 PM
That's definitely Fabi Paras, Soundclash Republic as mentioned earlier in tha thread.Cheers Froz :thumbsup: it's been bugging me for days.

untoe
26th February 2004, 03:40 PM
Nice 1 Peeps :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Id'd and bought within 3 hours.this place never ceases to amaze me :D :D

Thanks Mark.