PDA

View Full Version : Sasha Phoenix Festival 95/96

Lomas
20th February 2004, 05:50 PM
Can anypne help me id this track?

Its from the PHoenix festival which was aired on Radio 1 from either 95 or 96 cant quite remember exactly. BT played a live set and then Sasha followed. Its his opening track which im after...it has an intro which last for about 2 or 3 mins and builds into a deep prog style track. For some reason the intro part kinda reminds me of the backing sound in the film terminator.

If anyone knows what it is please let me know!!! :thumbsup:

Cheers
Lomas

stelladry
20th February 2004, 09:22 PM
The track u are after is Sandman - Kalt, the set is from 18th July 1997, Blue Amazon also PA'd

Lomas
21st February 2004, 04:18 PM
Winner!! Cheers man :thumbsup:

Lomas
25th February 2004, 05:49 PM
Stelladry...do you know what label it was released on? Ive been surfing the net to try and track this down and now realise that that he also records under Castle Trancelott so that'll defo explain things as the gloom is a very similar sound to this Kalt. Cant find any info on the track name 'Kalt' though. Have tried ebay aswell and no joy there so will have to keep going back in the hope that'll it be listed eventually.

Biskit
25th February 2004, 06:23 PM
he also records under Castle Trancelott .

Hmmm, that sounds like Patrick Prins. try the Label.. 'Movin Melodies' or 'See-saw'

Biskit
25th February 2004, 06:25 PM
I'll chech tonight, but i have a tune by Sandman called 'Coimbra'. Kalt could be on the b-side!! ;)

stelladry
25th February 2004, 08:25 PM
biskit, its a different sandman from memory...

the sandman/kalt track is on technogold out of germany 1996

the coimbra track came out on a uk label with a load of proggy remixes, again from memory...

btw kalt was pretty rare when it came out so good luck finding it now

cheers

pblake123
27th February 2004, 01:50 AM
Stelladry...do you know what label it was released on? Ive been surfing the net to try and track this down and now realise that that he also records under Castle Trancelott so that'll defo explain things as the gloom is a very similar sound to this Kalt. Cant find any info on the track name 'Kalt' though. Have tried ebay aswell and no joy there so will have to keep going back in the hope that'll it be listed eventually.

you know, you can save a search on eBay and have it email you when a new one gets listed. I have about 20 of 'em searching away as we speak :spin: