PDA

View Full Version : John Kelly @ Quadrant Park (Club), Late Summer '91 B2

Noel
30th January 2004, 11:46 AM
lots of in & out of tunes biznizz on this side..... :S

Is #29 a remix of Agent X or is he mixing it wiv a piano track wiv the same sample?

32 comes before The Four Tops 'Reach Out' being played over Harcore 'Get A Little Stupid' (Backroom Remix)... is he on 3 decks or is this the intro to a mix of Hardcore that's similar to the Backroom mix :S I'm sure i knowit from somewhere... :confused:

marchwiel
30th January 2004, 11:50 AM
Is #29 a remix of Agent X or is he mixing it wiv a piano track wiv the same sample?
Yeah, that's another tune with Agent X, the name of which will come to me any second now :$ .

Noel
30th January 2004, 11:53 AM
Yeah, that's another tune with Agent X, the name of which will come to me any second now :$ .

Tis a beauty! & the way he's in & out of the 2 tunes is class! :cool:

marchwiel
30th January 2004, 12:02 PM
Note to self: just try to work out one tune at a time :'( .

I know everyone of these but can't think what they are called. This tape is basically every big Quad tune mixed together :thumbsup: .

Isn't the last one something by DJ Professor?

Konspiracy
30th January 2004, 12:05 PM
the tune hes mixin in with Agent X is PWM - Get Yourself Together ( its Italian)

marchwiel
30th January 2004, 12:07 PM
the tune hes mixin in with Agent X is PWM - Get Yourself Together ( its Italian)Cheers for that Neil, I was just about to log onto Discogs to search for songs with those words in.

Konspiracy
30th January 2004, 12:08 PM
31 is Walking by Elevation 4th

Yup Matt, the last one is We Gotta Do it by DJ Professor & Fransisco Zappalla

Biskit
30th January 2004, 12:35 PM
Whats the title of the tune by 'Agent X'

marchwiel
30th January 2004, 12:37 PM
Whats the title of the tune by 'Agent X'Chris, it's on the Mission 1 EP http://www.discogs.com/release/42172 and the track is called Get Yourself Together

Biskit
30th January 2004, 12:48 PM
Jus bought it from 'djneeds', cheerz Marc :thumbsup:

marchwiel
30th January 2004, 12:52 PM
Jus bought it from 'djneeds', cheerz Marc :thumbsup:Winner :thumbsup: . Keep an eye out for Mission 2 also, that's pretty good. BTW I'm Matt not Marc :P .

Biskit
30th January 2004, 12:56 PM
Winner :thumbsup: . Keep an eye out for Mission 2 also, that's pretty good. BTW I'm Matt not Marc :P .

lol - cheerz Matt :D lol Ive always read ur username as Marc Wheel?????

marchwiel
30th January 2004, 01:00 PM
lol - cheerz Matt :D lol Ive always read ur username as Marc Wheel?????No worries. That is how you pronounce it, but it's actually the name of the village I grew up in and not anything to do with my name at all. Don't know why I chose it as my ID but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who would use it, so the chances of me having to be something like Marchwiel21 on some other forum is pretty slim ;) .

PS Sorry for hijaking your thread Noel with my ego-centric diatribe :D

Noel
30th January 2004, 02:01 PM
No Worries Matt, i've always wondered meself...

So that's PWM... sure i remember some1 wrongly iding another tune that uses the same samples (where do they orig come from? I used to kno but hav forgotten) as PWM ...on a Sasha set i think.

Thanx Ev1 :thumbsup:

Any1 kno what's going on before the Four Tops?

marchwiel
30th January 2004, 02:06 PM
where do they orig come from? I used to kno but hav forgotten?It's from Jamaica Girls, a big Larry Levan tune :thumbsup: .

Noel
30th January 2004, 02:18 PM
It's from Jamaica Girls, a big Larry Levan tune :thumbsup: .

Cheers ...i'll look out 4 an mp3 of that.