PDA

View Full Version : Woody McBride - Never Mind The Bollocks Volume 1

ZENZEN
15th January 2004, 01:27 PM
Ok peeps, first off please feel free to download this top mix Woody McBride - Never Mind The Bollocks Volume 1 (http://www.araz.com/media/DJESP-NMtB-v1.mp3) Brought to us by the infamous DJ ESP, aka Woody McBride, this mix epitomise's the punk-ish electro-tech sound and constitute themselves as TRUE MASTERPIECES!

http://stat.discogs.com/A/2893-001.jpg

Not only the rarity of sets from this man makes them special, but also the
track selections and the skilled mixing will leave you speechless. That's why I'm here!! :thumbsup:

I am looking to know if anybody knows the name of the tracks playing at the times listed below?? All help appreciated!! :phones:

1) 14.55 minutes
2) 23.00 minutes
3) 27.15 minutes
4) 32.10 minutes
5) 45.55 minutes
6) 52.08 minutes
7) 55.25 minutes

Thanks to anybody who can help me out!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BUNKERHEADZ
16th January 2004, 07:55 AM
Go to Discogs, there are lots of guys who know that shit.

e.g. Adam X, Frankie Bones etc.... phones:

krismorgan
16th January 2004, 10:16 PM
If your in to woody mcbride a lot of his stuff & some really tough acid came out on a label called DROP BASS NETWORK,
I used to be involved with a pirate station in london called PLANET FM & also promoted a club night in brixton called 'WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON' that played a lot of hard acid stuff from DBN,LABWORKS,INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH,DJ UNGLE FEVER,ADAM & EVE,etc.
I will check out your clips tomorrow & see if i can i.d. any bits for ya,
Kris M.
:fekked:

Dj_bones
17th January 2004, 02:14 AM
Hi ya zen can`t say i know any of the tracks your after m8.
To be honest i`ve not really heard any sets by woody but i have shit loads of his records & loads of acid & techno from 93-96 when that sort of stuff was kicking off big time on the underground have loads of "drop bass network stuff" & "labworks" as Kris mentioned some top acid & hard acid from both :fekked:

Hi to kris i used to be on "Chillin 102.9fm" back then & also wrote for the "Shimmer" fanzine i also played at a rave u had something to do with i think in about 86 called "World War 4" it was on new years eve it was @ the kriss kriss studios in brixton Dj "Traffik" got me to play in the acid room upstairs top night had gabba downstairs peace m8

phones:

Dj Bones

SCR101.5
17th January 2004, 07:10 AM
Shit, download has failed.
:(

krismorgan
17th January 2004, 10:02 AM
Dj Bones,
Wicked to hear from you mate,
Yep i remember that world war 4 night very well (NEW YEARS EVE 94/95),
I remember we had to use props to hold the upstairs floor up to stop it collapsing cos so many people were goin mad.(good old days).
I lost track of a lot of peeps when i moved down here from london.
I still have a few copies of shimmer & the total output zine,mad eh.
I would be grateful if you could ask about & see if anyone has a copy of the video we made of that night as i lost mine during my house move,
Look after yourself,
Cheers,
Kris M.

Zen Zen,
Sorry for hijackin your post m8,
Ive had a listen but dont recognise any of the tunes,
Sorry,
Kris m

Dj_bones
20th January 2004, 09:40 PM
Hi again Kris,
Glad you remember ww4 mental night i thought it was around 96 should have looked at the flyer as i still have a copy, funny you should say u had to prop the upstairs up i was playing up there & could feel the floor shakin to the gabba that was playing underneath LOL.I did`nt know there was a video of the night i would`nt mind seeing that myself bring back some good memories.
I don`t really see ne1 from back then apart DJ stasis & on the odd occasion John templeman who used to run chillin & shimmer,i still play techno/acid at some squat parties from time to time for some french sound system but mainly just do my radio show where i play anything from oldskool through to techno/acid ne1 way m8 take care & speak to you again soon peace phones:

Dj Bones