PDA

View Full Version : Dunno Where To Post This, Lol...

VinylAnimal
24th January 2002, 09:48 PM
Dunno where to post this :) but it's only a matter of time before someone asks for this one ID'ing :phones: Lol, so here's as good a place as any :drum:

I've been after a tune for fookin years - only ever heard it once and I never got the ID :axe: Anyways I've just found it !!!! Lol, it's on the flip of a promo I've had for years :axe: :axe: :axe:

It's called "Funky Number" by Museka, and if you haven't heard this tune you haven't lived - IT'S FOOKIN ACE !!!!! :band:

It's uses the bassline off an old 80's tune (name escapes me, but it was dead common) along with some funky "whoops", a bit of the old "Y'all Ready To Get Funky" sample and a bit of the "Run To Me" vocal (Ruffcut). There's a few "Give It Up"s in there and plenty of piano breaks to keep ya rushin like, like, like summat that rushes about at lot !!!!

:jumpin:

It's even got the "distinctive" sound from "Strike It Up" (Black Box) only it's in a different key. :guitar: Fuk it, it's one of those tunes that 10 peeps could describe :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: and none of them would realise they were on about the same tune. :) It proper fukked my head when I heard it :he she: and I've never been able to rememer enough of it to describe. :moonie:

Eveybody should have the opportunity to head this tune (European Court of Human Rights :cops: should make a ruling IMO, lol. So I'm gonna rip it and up it. :anorak:

Watch this space !!!!

northern minx
10th June 2004, 12:06 AM
babe can i have this on mps please? :) :heart:

ste huxley
10th June 2004, 12:23 AM
Ive got 1 of these VA, got to agree its a bouncy grin inducing rascal, tune m8, love them bonus tunes me :cool: