PDA

View Full Version : Ye Ole Unknowns

Mister_DJ
15th December 2003, 10:38 AM
Three more from the 'deephousepage' archives...

Anyone shed any light on these three? I'm sure I know the first one. Please help!

Mart
:rolleyes:

Mister_DJ
15th December 2003, 10:39 AM
Is this Kool Roc Steady?

Mister_DJ
15th December 2003, 10:41 AM
On A Ragga Trip...

Mart

wildpitch
15th December 2003, 11:08 AM
That third one is Keith Thompson. Can't remember the name of it though, I've got a 12" of it and it may even be on the Black Havanna album that featured Charvoni.

Konspiracy
15th December 2003, 11:16 AM
Top spot again by Froz. Its deffo Can't Take It by Keith Thompson. This got a proper release on its own 12 unlike the other tune on that album which for some stupid reason didn't

Mister_DJ
15th December 2003, 11:49 AM
Superb! - Cheers fella's. Top work as always.

Mart

Noel
15th December 2003, 04:11 PM
1st one is a Paradise Garage Classic an absolute CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! :drum:

Deffo 1 of my fave tracks..... Taana Gardner 'Work That Body' (Larry Levan Mix) on WestEnd Records.

I have on soulseek if u want it along with her other stuff which is also superb.... 'When You Touch Me' is prob even better! :D

wildpitch
15th December 2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Noel
1st one is a Paradise Garage Classic an absolute CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! :drum:

Deffo 1 of my fave tracks..... Taana Gardner 'Work That Body' (Larry Levan Mix) on WestEnd Records.

I have on soulseek if u want it along with her other stuff which is also superb.... 'When You Touch Me' is prob even better! :D

I won that off Ebay for a quid a couple of weeks back, didn't recognise it from that sample though. Heartbeat is my favourite of hers I reckon.

lastnightadj
15th December 2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by wildpitch
I won that off Ebay for a quid a couple of weeks back, didn't recognise it from that sample though. Heartbeat is my favourite of hers I reckon.

Heartbeat for me too...pisses over the seduction version

Mister_DJ
15th December 2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Noel

Noel - you've just put me out of my misery. I knew I had this tune somewhere. Cheers! I think I'll stick it in the box for Hazydayz too...! :phones:

Mart