acestu
5th December 2003, 07:44 PM
Any ideas on this one guys

Cheers
Acestu

B3n
5th December 2003, 09:25 PM
sorry I cant ID the tune...
However it does sound like an old Amnesia House mix tape that I use to have before sum1 stole it..... If it is I dont suppose there is any chance of a copy?? :rolleyes:

acestu
5th December 2003, 09:52 PM
It's not Amnesia mate it's a Rebirth tape with Dj Stompy MC Smiley....

Cheers
Acestu:crazy:

Dara
5th December 2003, 10:04 PM
I have this tune and could deffo id it but I need more than a 7 second clip. Even a bit of the breakbeat would do it.

:D :D :D

Dj_bones
6th December 2003, 12:39 PM
Hi ya m8
Thats "Breaking Free" By "Slippmat" ive got a mix by myself going online soon with that in the set peace.
:)

Dj Bones

Play Dj Bones Classics 88-90mix (http://dj_bones1.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/djbones8890mix.rm)

acestu
6th December 2003, 06:31 PM
Nice One lads, and thanks Mr Bones for id.....................

CheersM8s
Acestu:crazy:

P.S. Look forward to your mix Mr Bones

ZENZEN
19th December 2003, 03:34 PM
I've heard something like this before, it was on a Scott Graham tape I had from 1993, sent a copy to Biskit, so he may also know what I am on about.

It starts with the same sort of start then breaks down into a top piano track with a woman singing (I think this is what she is singing anyways!! LOLOL!!!)....

"Oh now baby cant you see.... your love was meant for me..... Oh now baby cant you see, come on and be free......

It's me going on.... It's me going on....It's me going on..... hey hey......

Do you feel, feel, free....everybodys free....." :confused:

Anybody??

I reckon by the sound of your clip, the tune I am describing is a remix of it or damn like it.