PDA

View Full Version : Tune I.D please...

Bjp79
9th November 2003, 12:03 AM
Not old school - but I really like this... Anyone know what it is?

Miss saysay
9th November 2003, 01:19 PM
Not too sure who that Mix is by but Rachel Auburn did a Mix of it, its called Bass Keeps Pumpin' !! :thumbsup:

Bjp79
9th November 2003, 01:20 PM
Cheers for that.

Yeah, thought that coulda been the one - really like this version with the vocals on it...

Biskit
9th November 2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Miss saysay
Not too sure who that Mix is by but Rachel Auburn did a Mix of it, its called Bass Keeps Pumpin' !! :thumbsup:

I think this is a diffo tune to that SaySay, as the Rachel Auburn versions only use the 'Bass Keeps Pumpin' sample in order, but this re-aranges the words!!

Miss saysay
9th November 2003, 01:23 PM
Aye, its not bad that one! Whats it on?

Miss saysay
9th November 2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Biskit
I think this is a diffo tune to that SaySay, as the Rachel Auburn versions only use the 'Bass Keeps Pumpin' sample in order, but this re-aranges the words!!

Its definatley the same tune, but a different mix! Perhaps Rachel Auburn sampled this from that??!!

Biskit
9th November 2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Miss saysay
Its definatley the same tune, but a different mix! Perhaps Rachel Auburn sampled this from that??!!

lol - Im gonna av to check now aren't I :D

Miss saysay
9th November 2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Biskit
lol - Im gonna av to check now aren't I :D

LOL!! Yup! :D :p

Biskit
9th November 2003, 01:36 PM
just checked n that mix is defo' not on my 12"

That vocal sample has been used on sooo many diffo' 12's

Biskit
9th November 2003, 01:38 PM
The sample has been used on handbag / disco / trance / hardhouse tunes to name but a few!! It's been well over used!!

It's one sample that I dont know were it comes from, probs some 80's female hip hop, n they've speeded it up!! :confused: Someone on ere will know were the samples from!!

Bjp79
9th November 2003, 01:38 PM
Ooooh, found it.

The track is called Give it to me Baby, by One Long Sausage, "Bouncy Scouse House with loads of familiar samples. DJ Tools on the flip."

They used the same sample I found elsewhere, and its available at: http://www.directrecords.co.uk/direct_asp/products.asp?prod_name=One%20Long%20Sausage&area=uk

Miss saysay
9th November 2003, 03:13 PM
Nice one!! Mystery solved!! :thumbsup: :D

Bjp79
9th November 2003, 04:12 PM
Found a full length version you can listen to:

http://www.3beatrecords.co.uk/htm/e...l&submit=SEARCH

"BCD DELIVER YET AGAIN- IT’S THE 2003 RE RUB OF "GIVE IT TO ME BABY", AKA MALE STRIPPER… CANED BY ALL THE NORTH WEST JOCKS, INC ACCAPPELLAS AND DJ TOOLS ON THE FLIP- THIS IS AN ESSENTIAL PURCHASE"

Great smashing super.