PDA

View Full Version : few id's from 93-94 pls

untoe
4th November 2003, 02:22 PM
have a few ids needed from glen molloy - no hype tape from about 93, any help much appreciated

Thanks Mark

untoe
4th November 2003, 02:24 PM
id no.2

thx

untoe
4th November 2003, 02:27 PM
id no.3

thx

pinkychukkles
5th November 2003, 09:20 AM
#1 sounds like a Limbo track (scottish label) but that's all I can help I'm afraid.

Mister_DJ
5th November 2003, 10:29 AM
Yeah I thought that too. Its got the same synth sound as Ritmo De Vida's 'Taboo'. I've only got the version on House of Limbo so can't be sure, but you may want to check that one out for other mixes...

Mart
:rolleyes:

untoe
5th November 2003, 11:47 PM
thanks for that dont spose anyone has mp3's of other mixes of ritmo de vida's taboo , i have the mix thats on house of limbo compilation.

thanks mark.

Jules031272
6th November 2003, 07:52 AM
1 is Delta Lady - Anything u want..

untoe
6th November 2003, 02:07 PM
cheers jules :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Christian
7th November 2003, 08:42 PM
How are you Mark?If you find out the 3rd one mate,let us know will you.I'd forgot about that one,used to be played alot at my old club.Sure there's another mix thats even better.Thanks alot

untoe
23rd December 2003, 09:12 PM
BUMP:$

untoe
17th February 2004, 10:39 AM
*BUMP* aint giving up on these yet!! any help much appreciated

Thanks Mark.

ZENZEN
20th February 2004, 10:28 AM
*BUMP* aint giving up on these yet!! any help much appreciated

Thanks Mark.

Alright Mark, hope your keeping well?? In question to your ID's, number one is Delta Lady ~ Anything you want (details below)
http://www.leftfield-online.co.uk/images/discography/hand006t.jpg
12" (HAND 006T)
Hard Hands
ANYTHING YOU WANT ~ THE DELTA BELTER VOCAL SYMPHONY 10:04
ANYTHING YOU WANT ~ DELTA DUB CHARGE 11:24

The mix you are after is the Delta Dub Charge, one of my all time favorites mate and a massive anthem from over here! :thumbsup:

As for number 2, I have it at home and cant remember for the life of me what it is called but I will have a look over the weekend for you and get back to ya!! DJ Trix used to play it quite a lot when he was DJ'ing here. :phones:

untoe
20th February 2004, 04:10 PM
Alright Mark, hope your keeping well?? In question to your ID's, number one is Delta Lady ~ Anything you want (details below)
http://www.leftfield-online.co.uk/images/discography/hand006t.jpg
12" (HAND 006T)
Hard Hands
ANYTHING YOU WANT ~ THE DELTA BELTER VOCAL SYMPHONY 10:04
ANYTHING YOU WANT ~ DELTA DUB CHARGE 11:24

The mix you are after is the Delta Dub Charge, one of my all time favorites mate and a massive anthem from over here! :thumbsup:

As for number 2, I have it at home and cant remember for the life of me what it is called but I will have a look over the weekend for you and get back to ya!! DJ Trix used to play it quite a lot when he was DJ'ing here. :phones:
Cheers Roger :thumbsup: got delta lady 1 quite a while ago forgot to remove id :$ aye i remember trix and glenn molloy playing id2 plenty of times at kellys been after it for yrs.

Thanks Mark