PDA

View Full Version : couple i've bin thinkin of this morn.

jonnykip
30th October 2003, 01:14 PM
First one has lyrics,

"Give me real love, give me what i need, and together we can take it high-er. (repeated)
You make me feel so real, when we're together, like you know i knew you would, so give me real love..............."

second one I'm guessin is Bizarre Inc Playin with Knives??? but which mix has the lyrics :-
"Can you feel the passion, don't you realise, the only time you feel it, is when your playin with knives"

Cheers. ;)

Konspiracy
30th October 2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by jonnykip
second one I'm guessin is Bizarre Inc Playin with Knives??? but which mix has the lyrics :-
"Can you feel the passion, don't you realise, the only time you feel it, is when your playin with knives"

Cheers. ;)

Thats the 1 sided bootleg of bizarre inc with Blue Pearls can you feel the passion over it. Not sure if it got a full release, someone will know tho

Biskit
30th October 2003, 01:20 PM
No.1 is.. The Time Frequency - Real Love

lastnightadj
30th October 2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Konspiracy
Thats the 1 sided bootleg of bizarre inc with Blue Pearls can you feel the passion over it. Not sure if it got a full release, someone will know tho

It didn't - apparently this was Youth's remix of PWK (for a mooted 3rd release)- which was rejected and never released

Biskit
Neil's right about No.2. If you are to buy it Avoid Cat' No. MARS1 The orig' booty has No Cat' no.

jonnykip
Originally posted by Biskit
No.1 is.. The Time Frequency - Real Love

Durrrrrrr. I know it know you've said that.

Cheers Biskit. :thumbsup:

jonnykip
30th October 2003, 01:26 PM
Thats that cleared up then.

Cheers peeps. :thumbsup:

wildpitch
30th October 2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by lastnightadj
It didn't - apparently this was Youth's remix of PWK (for a mooted 3rd release)- which was rejected and never released

That would figure I guess as Youth's the owner of the the Naked Pearl stuff isnt he?

lastnightadj
30th October 2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by wildpitch
That would figure I guess as Youth's the owner of the the Naked Pearl stuff isnt he?

LOL thats right = he wrote and produced the hit "Blue in the Rain" :p

nathan
30th October 2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by jonnykip
Durrrrrrr. I know it know you've said that.

Cheers Biskit. :thumbsup:

can u please quickly forget it again jonny? lol only kidding fella