PDA

View Full Version : 89 Id

Konspiracy
28th October 2003, 11:22 AM
One thats floating around in me ed this morning.

Percussive track going sommert like this

Rock your Body, Rock Your Body (female)
Everybody (male)
Rock your Body, Rock Your Body (female)
Everybody (male)

I'll try and find a sample, or even hum one:D

Mister_DJ
28th October 2003, 01:08 PM
Arrrgh - I haven't got any carts to play me tunes and check (left them in the club on Saturday... :$ ) But I think this is Quartz - 'Meltdown'...

Mart
:rolleyes:

Konspiracy
28th October 2003, 01:20 PM
But I think this is Quartz - 'Meltdown'...

nah its not Quartz mart, im gonna have to stick a sample up I think

Arrrgh - I haven't got any carts to play me tunes and check (left them in the club on Saturday... :$ )

Is that because you and grover were too busy askin vertigo about the 300 or so unid'd tunes :D

Mister_DJ
28th October 2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Konspiracy

Is that because you and grover were too busy askin vertigo about the 300 or so unid'd tunes :D

Looool - anyone ever tried looking over his shoulder?? He's about 12ft 7"!!! Still managed to spot a few tho :hole: Top, top bloke.

Mart

chris.b
28th October 2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by mart
Arrrgh - I haven't got any carts to play me tunes and check (left them in the club on Saturday... :$ ) But I think this is Quartz - 'Meltdown'...

Mart

mart, wot mix of meltdown is this? cant say i remember it:fekked: or even better if ya could up a small sample?

cheers chris:D

Mister_DJ
28th October 2003, 02:28 PM
Can't do one from here as no carts!! But nicked this from another site... this is the tune I meant tho...

Meltdown (http://www.htfr.com/mp3/MR34393.mp3)

Was that really such a bad effort...?? :$ :$ :$

Mart

chris.b
28th October 2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by mart
Can't do one from here as no carts!! But nicked this from another site... this is the tune I meant tho...

Meltdown (http://www.htfr.com/mp3/MR34393.mp3)

Was that really such a bad effort...?? :$ :$ :$

Mart

lolol, na wernt bad effort, :axe: :axe: :axe: i just couldnt remember the lyrics.... all i could remember was "we are about to take u into the world of the lsd user"

:$ :$ cheers mart

Konspiracy
28th October 2003, 02:49 PM
baaah, and i'd just taken all the effort of rippin a sample of meltdown as well. Always preferred meltdown II meself

Anyways, heres a sample of the tune

nathan
28th October 2003, 03:31 PM
or does that sound like a live pa?