PDA

View Full Version : Clip ID needed...

Myk
22nd October 2003, 08:57 PM
Answers on a postcard please :

Biskit
22nd October 2003, 09:01 PM
This is by Love Generation or summit like that, its 'Terrorize' n 'Elevation' under a diffo guise!!

Myk
22nd October 2003, 09:02 PM
LOL that's nearly a very fast partial ID :p

Retroandy
22nd October 2003, 09:03 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :D

Cheers Myk i was gonna try post a sample seen as no one knew it from my previous thread.

Cheers

Andy

P.s Myk you couldn't rip it for me could ya fella. I love this tune:p

Myk
22nd October 2003, 09:06 PM
Got to admit the vocals sound like Elevation's - Can you feel it, just different lyrics but the same voice....still I'm none the wiser :crazy: :axe:

Myk
22nd October 2003, 09:07 PM
Yes m8 would be happy to but in order to rip it I need to dig it out, and in order to dig it out I need a date or partial ID all be it either the artist or the title coz other wise I'd have to go through all the tunes one by one which could take a fkin loooonnggg time.... :S

Biskit
22nd October 2003, 09:08 PM
Right Im sure this is ... Terrorize - Natural High

Retroandy
22nd October 2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Myk
Yes m8 would be happy to but in order to rip it I need to dig it out, and in order to dig it out I need a date or partial ID all be it either the artist or the title coz other wise I'd have to go through all the tunes one by one which could take a fkin loooonnggg time.... :S

LOLOLOL:p

Nice one mate lets just hope someonecan id then :D

Andy

oldskooldazed (al)
22nd October 2003, 09:10 PM
this is

archaos - pulling myself to pieces

:D :D :D :D

Myk
22nd October 2003, 09:11 PM
Nope..soz m8 thats not it coz I do have "Natural High" in all 3 flavours but its aint either of them :$ :'(

Biskit
22nd October 2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by OldskoolDazed (al)
this is

archaos - pulling myself to pieces

:D :D :D :D

lol - thats it ;)

Retroandy
22nd October 2003, 09:14 PM
I have this on mp3 myk lol just never knew wat it was called and it deffo sounds like archao mate.

Andy:D

Myk
22nd October 2003, 09:15 PM
BIG F' OFF GRIN :D

Nice one Al, ok got it now Andy fella, I'll up the rip gimme a few mins fella and I'll sort you the link out ;)

Biskit
22nd October 2003, 09:15 PM
lol - anyways nearly right, i knew it was either 'Terrorize, Elevation, Archaos, Pan Galactic, Virus, Love Generation. lol :D

Myk
22nd October 2003, 09:16 PM
LOL so you don't need the rip then...lol talk about going round the house to get to a bus stop lmfao :axe: :axe: :axe: :D

Myk
22nd October 2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Biskit
lol - anyways nearly right, i knew it was either 'Terrorize, Elevation, Archaos, Pan Galactic, Virus, Love Generation. lol :D

LOL LOL LOL wtf I was nearly right myself I knew its was one of several hundred tunes just needed it narrowing down :roll: :crazy: :rotate: ;)

Retroandy
22nd October 2003, 09:19 PM
Al sorted me loads of cd's a bit ago and i still havent listened to em all lol

Thanks anyways matey

Andy