PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Bennett's website

fred_funk
15th October 2003, 05:51 PM
I am after the name of the tune on a mix, which is downloadable from the web.
The website is that of the producer Jeff Bennett and the link is as follows: http://www.jeffbennett.info/djlive.htm
Just to warn you, it is a 30MB download, so this one is only for those that can be bothered.

I am after the name of the last song - the one that has the vocal samples in it: "Gotta have house, gotta have house....muzic, muzic! .....all night long."

'tis an absolute corker.

I hadn't posted the link correctly. Sorry about that. Now fixed.

Danny
15th October 2003, 05:53 PM
that link aint workin for me matey:(

johns_ar
15th October 2003, 06:07 PM
sounds like it might be eddie amador - house music or marshall jeferson - house music anthem

i aint listened to it like

jonnyp
15th October 2003, 06:31 PM
you need to remove the final "." from the url to get it to work

Denny
16th October 2003, 09:25 AM
The tune is deffo marshal jefferson-house music anthem
but i have never heard this mix of it before and dunno if its newer or not
sure someone here will be able to help

Edinjapan
16th October 2003, 03:44 PM
Whats the really famous Marshall Jefferson one-didnt think it was called house music anthem-might have been Move your body?

That definitely has that sample in it-but there is stuff with that sample in later in 93/4

Shooms
16th October 2003, 04:19 PM
Black Shells - Anthem on Azuli used the piano & came out in 94 - chooooooon :heart: cant remem it having sampled the vocal though

fred_funk
16th October 2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Shoomster
Black Shells - Anthem on Azuli used the piano & came out in 94 - chooooooon :heart: cant remem it having sampled the vocal though

Thanks for info, and to everybody else as well.

I'm off to hunt it down.

fred_funk
16th October 2003, 04:30 PM
I thought I would e-mail Mr Bennett himself as he is contactable via the website, and lo and behold he got back to me.

Here's what he had to say...

"Hey, thanx for your mail and positive feedback, the mix of marshall is done by me and is due for release at the end of this year.....

Regards
Jeff"

...just in case anyone else is interested.

Thanks for all responses nonetheless.