PDA

View Full Version : sasha - stoke 15th feb 91'?

italian style
15th October 2003, 03:46 PM
don't have a sample and can only describe the tune as amazing!

heres the track listing, hope someone can help

Psychotropic 'Hypnosis'
Tongue & Cheek 'Forget Me Knots'
Urban Soul 'Alright'
Denise Lopez 'Don't You Wanna Be Mine'
Massive Attack 'Unfinished Sympathy'
Trilogy 'Love Me Forever or Love Me Not'
Alison Limerick 'Where Loves Lives'
K Alexi 'Don't Cha Want It'
Karma 'M'Baby'
S Express 'Nothing To Lose'
Omniverse 'Never Get Enough'
Corina 'Loving You Like Crazy'
THIS IS THE TUNE ??
Underground solution 'luv dancing'
Johnny parker 'love it forever'
4 for money 'pbj'
Side BThe Break Boys 'My House is Your House'
Stella May 'Release Me' (Anderson Mix)
Slam Slam 'Move'
MC Buzz B 'Change '(Outro)
Aphex Twin
Creative Thieves - 'Nasty Rhythm'
Last Rhythm 'Last Rhythm'
Leftfield 'Not Forgotten'
Whiney Houston 'I Wanna Dance With Somebody'
Orbital 'Belfast'
shaker song

thanks

adam;)

dodgymix
15th October 2003, 08:55 PM
good luck...even bradyman ain't got it

http://www.dreamwater.com/music/bradyman/sasha-stoke.htm

Shooms
16th October 2003, 04:56 PM
LOL he should have it - classic set this... Alan put up the tracklisting for it before so by rights he shoulda swiped it & uploaded to his site lolol ;) :p

In fairness on Alans set compilation this tune aint named either....

Konspiracy
16th October 2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Shoomster
LOL he should have it - classic set this... Alan put up the tracklisting for it before so by rights he shoulda swiped it & uploaded to his site lolol ;) :p

lolol

Anyone got a sample handy?

brady
16th October 2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Shoomster

its up there for public viewing shoomster and the more people that see it the more chance there is of filling in the gaps

everybody thats helped compile the lists get a mention, im not trying to take all the glory for the IDs myself am i ??

oldskooldazed (al)
16th October 2003, 05:31 PM
well nearly lol - comes across that way lol

:D :D :D :D :D :D

brady
16th October 2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by OldskoolDazed (al)
well nearly lol - comes across that way lol

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Hmm thanks for that alan

Danny
16th October 2003, 05:52 PM
stuart mate......one of your missing gaps on this set is '4 for the money - B.J.P' (tune after jonny parker)

oldskooldazed (al)
16th October 2003, 05:53 PM
for instance wouldnt you call this - post hijackin

http://www.pianoheaven.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16622&highlight=sasha+tracklistings

i and a few others would scott to be honest - me and the above named all chipped in on them - the master man behind it all was stelladry (paul) we took ages goin through the tapes between us he typed it all up

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Danny
16th October 2003, 06:00 PM
i dont think stuart has done owt wrong al......hes just puttin the tracklistins up for public viewin whic is good....i for one have used them as a reference point before.......:)

plus he sorts you top tunes at good prices hehe;)

brady
16th October 2003, 06:08 PM
sorry you feel like that alan,

ive not trying to take all the glory for all the ids , im just displaying them for everybody to see

ive clearly got stated at the top of the webpage where the information came from

and your name is first on the list for a big shout

brady
16th October 2003, 06:36 PM
Alan,
ive edited the text on the webpage to make it clearer that if it wasnt for certain peoples hard work that the list wouldnt have been possible.

it was never my intention to pretend that all the ids were down to me

i didnt think it was coming accross as that (but it must have been to you)

all i was trying to do was make an easy access page for refrencing the tracklistings

:axe: :axe: :axe:

dodgymix
17th October 2003, 08:40 AM
:spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin::spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

bradymans listings are great...and he's got a big thanks at the top of the page to everyone who's helped him

(bar me.....together "click".... funkmachine "noid".... dATURA "YERBA DEL DIABLO" & HERBAL INFUSION THE HUNTER " ...........only joking)

FOR ANY SASHA FAN AFTER THE NAME OF A RECORD YOU'VE GOT A 99% CHANCE OF GETTING.

THE LAD WANTS A KNIGHTHOOD
:spin::spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

brady
17th October 2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by dodgymix
[B
bradymans listings are great...and he's got a big thanks at the top of the page to everyone who's helped him

(bar me.....together "click".... funkmachine "noid".... dATURA "YERBA DEL DIABLO" & HERBAL INFUSION THE HUNTER " ...........only joking)

[/B]

if anybody helped with any of the tracklistings and your name is not mentioned on the webpage just let me know and ill gladly add it to the hall of fame

ive never tried to make out that all the ids were by just me

hope it wasnt coming accross like that

oldskooldazed (al)
19th October 2003, 01:43 PM
edited the text on the webpage to make it clearer that if it wasnt for certain peoples hard work that the list wouldnt have been possible.

No probs scott - I only moaned cause had some fucker goin on and on about ya site and how good it was for all tracklistings- he was a bit biased all you - you - you him him him like hed done all the work - so i was bit miffed seein paul stelladry , konspiracy - kingcoe , shooms didnt get much of a mention etc cause they did a fair few of the ids - paul stelladry typed all the id's up - i posted it up - on osa and anthems - list we all convienently filled the gaps sorry if come across bit abrupt - wed taken ages goin through em one by one then relaying to each other - lol trainspotters

alan

:) :) :)

Jules031272
19th October 2003, 02:08 PM
Come on Al....stop taking this so seriously mate!

Jules031272
19th October 2003, 02:09 PM
I for one think the tracklistings site is really useful and I'm glad they're up there for permanent reference

brady
19th October 2003, 02:11 PM
no worries al, i think ive got the text at the top of the webpage a bit clearer now

it should explain the story of how the tracklisting got to the stage that they are now

what r we gonna do once they are all complete thou ???

take up stamp collecting or somethingz :crazy: :confused: