PDA

View Full Version : Please ID Anybody!

acestu
13th October 2003, 06:14 PM
I would be grateful if anybody could ID this Piano tune for me, I have it on a labelless CD but would luv it on Vinyl

Many Thankx in Advance:crazy:

STUART
13th October 2003, 06:17 PM
2 Extreme - extremity e.p on empire records w/l very very very rare infact as rare as hens teeth top tune though:cool:

acestu
13th October 2003, 06:20 PM
Cheers Stuart what a result, Now to search the planet, wish me luck

Thankx Again
Acestu:fekked:

STUART
13th October 2003, 06:26 PM
i hate to tell you this but before i moved from Chorley down to Brum my records were in my parents garage and before i could collect them 1 year later they thought they werent needed and chucked them in the local rubbish tip.
Anyway to cut a long story short 2 Extreme - Extremity was in the lot they chucked away :axe: :crazy: :'( :@

could not believe it

acestu
13th October 2003, 06:48 PM
Bit of a Nightmare , but these things unfortunately happen, oh and you were right this tune is like rocking horse s*^$

cheers
Acestu

Shooms
13th October 2003, 06:52 PM
The gaffer of my local vinyl emporium made this tune... he is gonna get round to repressing but is always stuck between the shop & the studio (remixing Gareth Gates - lmao - I shit you not)

I always mither him about it when I go in but what it needs is a couple of hundred OSA members to ring him up/email him about it lolol.

www.groovefinder.co.uk

Baz is da man :thumbsup: lol

acestu
13th October 2003, 07:07 PM
It's a small world Shoomster but i wouldn't want to paint it. What a mega Tune though, i think he should repress it though as costs are minimal these days, can you tell me anything else about 2 Extreme, ie where in the country did they originate if so would you mind mailing me at acestu@hotmail.com

cheers
Acestu

Shooms
13th October 2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by acestu
It's a small world Shoomster but i wouldn't want to paint it. What a mega Tune though, i think he should repress it though as costs are minimal these days, can you tell me anything else about 2 Extreme, ie where in the country did they originate if so would you mind mailing me at acestu@hotmail.com

cheers
Acestu

lmao - 2 xtreme fan club ;)

I will get proper deets this week but from memory...

2 xtreme were 2 lads (Baz being one of em) - Baz played the keyboards just like Liam Howlett (not sure if the other lad danced like a spazz like Keef)... both are from Portsmouth... bit mad coz this tune blew up massively... was even used as the holding tone for the Eclipse ticket line for a bit... :)

DJFANTAZIA
13th October 2003, 07:20 PM
just emailed him about repressing, but his email is over quota

he could sell 100 @ £10 each and bin the rest

:p

acestu
13th October 2003, 07:29 PM
It;s all interesting stuff lads, I find it quite gratifying when you get somebody to ID a tune that nobody in record shops or clubs has ever heard of, and when you find out the story behind it well that's even better, but then you start asking yourself questions like if it was so big why are there no copies about, probably all at the council tip hey shoomster....lol.. anyway information is always apreciated

cheers
Acestu:crazy:

acestu
22nd October 2003, 06:43 PM
Cheers Guys just found a copy of this tune and it's on its way as we speak, also not as rare as i thought it would be, anybody else wants one give us a shout...

Cheers

digthemusic
22nd October 2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by acestu
Cheers Guys just found a copy of this tune and it's on its way as we speak, also not as rare as i thought it would be, anybody else wants one give us a shout...

Cheers

Me me me.:D :D

digthemusic