PDA

View Full Version : whats it worth??

butty
27th March 2002, 03:02 AM
i have creative rhythm - feel the rhythm. the label is virus, cant find it in n e of the usual haunts. but its a bloody good tune so was wonderin how rare it is how much its worth??

sy hammers it n ive heard r j drop it a few times. some of the lyrics are "i feel the rhythm in my soooooouuuuuuuuuuuuul, sooulllllll" and "wont you take me away, take me away, take my souul, souuuul" or summet. proper head ripper n it has been sat in me shit box for ruddy ages (also just found 2 much - so strong. today is a good day!!)

n e info apprecated u bunch of anoraks u!!!! :)

Dj Ben Fisher
27th March 2002, 03:04 AM
fekin tuneeeeeee that m8 !ya lucky tw*t!!!!

VinylAnimal
27th March 2002, 03:55 AM
Nah Ben mate, what you're supposed to say is:-

"Butty fella, it's worth bugger all - but I'll take it off yer hands for a quid cause I'm good like that...."

:cool: :drum: ;)

Soz fella I dunno. It's pushin' 3am and I'm stoned as a cat :crazy: :crazy: Can't even remember the question lol :|

sweet sensation
27th March 2002, 03:26 PM
You jammy sod butty ! ;)

2 top tunes there, if youre looking for some space in your box, I know a good home for them !! ;) ;) :p

Sweet xx

Dj Britalian
27th March 2002, 03:38 PM
Hey Butty,

I'll have that Feel the Rhythm of ya for half a jammy dodger!

Could stretch to a full one i suppose, lol.

:axe:

mikey
27th March 2002, 04:03 PM
butty mate!
i've never heard of that one but the lyrics sound a lot like:
terrorize-feel the rhythm
which is another top class bit of oldskool..
mikey:guitar:

butty
27th March 2002, 04:41 PM
shit me if mikey n va aint heard of it then she must b rarer than a real rare steak!! think ste might hae said summet about terrorize when he chekkd it at mine once wonder if it could b the same tune n they jus changed there name or summet. o tunemaster ste - enlighten us!!

sweet sensation
27th March 2002, 04:45 PM
If it helps I have this on a Pleasuredrome tape, which is being played live by Terrorize :D

Sweet xx

ste huxley
27th March 2002, 07:31 PM
Creative Rhythm are Terrorize, they released loads of stuff before around and after Terrorize.

Terrorize are also Elevation, also Archaos

What I mean by that is that its all the same people behind the scenes

So now you no!!! lol

But the Creative Rhythm release of Feel the rhythm is rare as hens teeth, whether its worth loads is another story.

The Terrorize release is quite rare in itself but is pretty easy to get hold of if you know what I mean.

I reck it could be valuable to a serious vinyl collector who likes that sort of thing

:phones: :hole: :phones:

butty
27th March 2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by steh
Creative Rhythm are Terrorize, they released loads of stuff before around and after Terrorize.

Terrorize are also Elevation, also Archaos

What I mean by that is that its all the same people behind the scenes

So now you no!!! lol

But the Creative Rhythm release of Feel the rhythm is rare as hens teeth, whether its worth loads is another story.

The Terrorize release is quite rare in itself but is pretty easy to get hold of if you know what I mean.

I reck it could be valuable to a serious vinyl collector who likes that sort of thing

:phones: :hole: :phones:

riiiiiiiiiiiiight now i getcha - cheers mate!!

basically creative rhythm are everybody else lol

so i gotta find sum wedged vinyl addict.................. va, what ya doin etc etc r ya wedged mateys got a tune here rare as hens teeth or summet

:D