PDA

View Full Version : circuit - shelter me

Kev Da Kitten
1st October 2003, 11:57 AM
what version has the playing with knives sample on it:confused:

Shooms
1st October 2003, 12:04 PM
hmmm - its the other way round innit.... Bizarre Inc sampled the Circuit pella (or the same place where Circuit nicked it from) for the breakdown haaaaay yeah yeah ooh yeah ooh yeah...

Biskit
1st October 2003, 12:27 PM
Aye, 'Bizarre Inc - Playing with Knives' sampled 'Circuit - Shelter me'. The mix ur probs after is the Quadrant mix!!

Konspiracy
1st October 2003, 12:32 PM
You could be after the retaliation mix of Shelter Me which came out on a promo in 91. As the mix title says they retaliated for the use of the vocal and ripped large bits of Bizarre Inc

Its a top mix too!

Shooms
1st October 2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Konspiracy
You could be after the retaliation mix of Shelter Me which came out on a promo in 91. As the mix title says they retaliated for the use of the vocal and ripped large bits of Bizarre Inc

Its a top mix too!

Never heard of this Neil - sounds like a winner to me :thumbsup:

Got a snippet to up ?

LOL - love it when bands start sniping.... like that Blue Pearl Passion/Knives thing... also when Reese & TT were at it over back to the beat etc ;) hee hee

ste huxley
1st October 2003, 12:48 PM
Seconded

Originally posted by Konspiracy

Its a top mix too!

Konspiracy
1st October 2003, 12:59 PM
I'll up a sample tomorrow night fellas. Not going home tonight, out on a mates birthday in Leeds, so someone could beat me to it:)

Incidentally Im not sure youre after this mix Kev, i reckon yer after the Helter Skelter mix if its just the vocal yer on about and not the synth (oh no that word) bits as well from the climax

Jonno
2nd October 2003, 11:42 AM
Here's a clip of the Retaliation Mix:

Shooms
2nd October 2003, 06:27 PM
Cheers for uppin that clip Jonno - like it lots.... :D

Is it a bugger to find ?

jonnyp
2nd October 2003, 06:35 PM
this I like :drum:

Konspiracy
2nd October 2003, 06:39 PM
aaii, its a tune:)

cheers Jonno for saving me the effort cos im still at work so it probs wouldntve been up till tomorrow

from memory shooms its a 2 tracker with the helter skelter mix on the bside