PDA

View Full Version : cash money id

pauly p
19th September 2003, 06:05 PM
Needed tune from when cash won the DMC world...

:S

Shooms
19th September 2003, 07:00 PM
LOOOOOOL !

Aint that just Grand Master Flash - Adventures on the wheels of steels on Diazepam ???:axe:

B line is deffo queen - another bites the dust innit - or am I talkin out me arse again ?

Biskit
19th September 2003, 07:03 PM
lol - I have this on video, I'll av a listen 2 ur sample when I get home, but if I remember rightly, doesnt Ca$h cut up the bassline from Queen, with the Bassline from 'Chic - Goodtimes!!'

I'll av to wait till I get home to listen to ur sample Pauly :D

pauly p
19th September 2003, 07:48 PM
Deffo an old r&b tuneroonie with singing n that (which I don`t have on tape) he cuts up 2 copies of this song. the "come on and come on, get down" bit when the crowd go spastic... ;)

Biskit
20th September 2003, 10:41 AM
Ahhh, just listened to ur sample, i remember the tune, but dunno what it is, tiz a right class tune!! It's gonna be one of them obscure disco tunes!!

Mike
20th September 2003, 01:33 PM
Yeah love this tune!!!

It's Trickeration - Bounce, Rock, Skate, Roll

:D

If anyone saw Scratch the movie on channel 4 the other night, this is playing on the bit where they go into Jazzy Jay's basement with all his vinyl in... how many records !!! :o

Mike
20th September 2003, 01:40 PM
Actually now I listen to it again I'm not sure it is... same tune but I think Trickeration just samples the bassline off whatever that is. If I find out I'll let you know.

Myk
20th September 2003, 02:58 PM
Christ, I have this one somewhere but can't remember the title, I'll have a dig around for ya fella.

wildpitch
22nd September 2003, 12:24 PM
Didn't top producer bloke Vaughan Mason do the original of Bounce, Rock, Skate and Roll in the disco era? Pretty sure he did, can't tell 100% if thats what the sample is tho.

lastnightadj
22nd September 2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by wildpitch
Didn't top producer bloke Vaughan Mason do the original of Bounce, Rock, Skate and Roll in the disco era? Pretty sure he did,

Yeah - the guy is a genius:phones:

lastnightadj
22nd September 2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Mike
If anyone saw Scratch the movie on channel 4 the other night,

can anyone supply this for download - gutted i missed it :(

wildpitch
22nd September 2003, 01:53 PM
Yeah love this tune!!!

If anyone saw Scratch the movie on channel 4 the other night, this is playing on the bit where they go into Jazzy Jay's basement with all his vinyl in... how many records !!! :o

Missed it, didn't realise it was on C4, seen it before anyway, quality film. Love the couple of clips of Mixmaster Mike in action, fast as f...

Jazzy Jay had far too many records, 300, 000 +. Insane.

Check your PM's LNDJ

wildpitch
22nd September 2003, 01:57 PM
Didn't top producer bloke Vaughan Mason do the original of Bounce, Rock, Skate and Roll in the disco era? Pretty sure he did, can't tell 100% if thats what the sample is tho.

Had a flick through The Scratch vid, 99% certain you want to bag yourself a copy of Vaughan Mason and The Crew - Bounce, Rock, Skate, Roll.

http://www.discomusic.com/records/mason-vaughan.html

Liquid E
22nd September 2003, 02:24 PM
Love the couple of clips of Mixmaster Mike in action, fast as f...

mixmaster mike :o it was mad watching that bit he's soooo good, and jazzy jay's record collection lol wtf

Biskit
22nd September 2003, 03:23 PM

lol - Did you see the Basement that Shadow was diggin', how many records!!! :o There must of been 50,000 +. :p

Liquid E
22nd September 2003, 04:53 PM
that was mad

wildpitch
22nd September 2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Biskit
lol - Did you see the Basement that Shadow was diggin', how many records!!! :o There must of been 50,000 +. :p

Jazzy Jay reckoned he knew most of them as well. Personally, I reckon he needs to get out more.. :crazy:

fast regi
22nd September 2003, 08:45 PM
here's asmall snippit o bounce rock skate roll

regi

pauly p
22nd September 2003, 09:56 PM
FFS I`ve missed another ol`skool film.

Why don`t these programs get repeated like only fools and horses do every week :confused:

Anyone tape it???

Pauly P

nathan
24th September 2003, 02:01 PM
Yeah love this tune!!!

vernon someone innit