PDA

View Full Version : fabi paras id

pauly p
14th September 2003, 08:11 PM
from rennaissance 1992???

;)

pluto
15th September 2003, 12:43 AM
ive got this as well and id'd it for someone a while ago on here................erm but ive forgotten...........i'll look again if i can't find the post;)

pluto
12th October 2003, 09:02 PM
the start of it is supertronic co volume 2.........on round and round records......sounds like another song coming in at the end of the clip.....unless its a remix of it;)

pauly p
12th October 2003, 10:55 PM
Nice one :thumbsup:
Is it called invasions???

Cheers
P
Pauly P

pluto
13th October 2003, 05:08 PM
the ep has 3 tracks which mix into each other on one side.....the first one being A-RITMIX(which has the bit at the start of the sample).......the cat no is RR 9203 ......i bought this tune for the other side and found the one you want on the other......anyway...here's a sample of the other side;) ////////

pauly p
28th January 2004, 10:37 PM
the ep has 3 tracks which mix into each other on one side.....the first one being A-RITMIX(which has the bit at the start of the sample).......the cat no is RR 9203 ......i bought this tune for the other side and found the one you want on the other......anyway...here's a sample of the other side;) ////////

Just bought the above and it is slightly different (without the piano - could be a remix) but the tune with the above sample is topz :thumbsup:

Whats supertronic co vol 1 like? or supertronic co vol 2 (remixes)? :P

ab45
29th January 2004, 01:55 AM
Man its good to see Fabi's name touted about again :)
One of my all time favourite Djs. Blew me away everytime i heard and played alongside him - awesome mixer.

Sorry bout that just had to add it lol

skippy
29th January 2004, 03:26 AM
Whats supertronic co vol 1 like? or supertronic co vol 2 (remixes)? :P
you deffo need a vol 1 paul, a big top buzz fave, i've attached a sample...

:drum:

oldskooldazed (al)
29th January 2004, 08:03 AM
mike ya id'd me a tune there - any chance i could get a full rip

by way added ya on soulseek

al

:) :) :) :) :) :)