14th September 2003, 06:03 PM
ark vs orbit feb 92

poop quality tape

Cheers
Paul

Konspiracy
15th September 2003, 01:56 PM
This is Moon Boot by Blew Onion on X Gate Pauly

Hi Flyers, (on yer other post) that rings a bell, was that some dodgy gaff in Leeds or am I talkin out of mi arse

Biskit
15th September 2003, 10:21 PM
Top tune!! Big Vertigo tune as well, featured on his classic 'Hippy Pigs' mix :D

pauly p
15th September 2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Konspiracy
This is Moon Boot by Blew Onion on X Gate Pauly

Hi Flyers, (on yer other post) that rings a bell, was that some dodgy gaff in Leeds or am I talkin out of mi arse

Just remembered, I used to have this tune lol, (it perished in a thunder storm in 1994).

hi flyers used to be next to Queens Hotel in Leeds. Had a revolving dancefloor. It had all the rejects who couldnt get into basics (including me a few times for not having the correct footwear and refusing to wear leather trousers hehe).

Konspiracy
15th September 2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by pauly p
hi flyers used to be next to Queens Hotel in Leeds. Had a revolving dancefloor. It had all the rejects who couldnt get into basics (including me a few times for not having the correct footwear and refusing to wear leather trousers hehe).

LOL I knew i'd heard of that place, its the first club I went to in Leeds when I moved there years ago, and we didnt get into basics either. Far to posh fer the likes o me

Its now Bondi Beach, but it was called somert else as well. The mrs goes there on her works nights out to get trolleyed

pauly p
15th September 2003, 11:30 PM
used to be called planet shite:D