PDA

View Full Version : basscut-not in love

glenn
2nd September 2003, 08:20 PM
ello peeps!:D ime after basscut-not inlove and was just wandering wat the best mixes are[is there more than 1 slab of vinyl?] and can any1 put a sample up,as havent heard it in a long time....cheerz!!!;)

oldskooldazed (al)
2nd September 2003, 09:03 PM
definately the dub mixes glenn

ill sort a sample

alan

play this all the time on my radio show

:drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum:

glenn
2nd September 2003, 09:52 PM
yep thats the beuty!!!!:heart: :heart: so wots the info on the vinyl [label, mixes etc]..cheerz again fella!;)

lastnightadj
3rd September 2003, 06:54 AM
Its the Satoshi Tomie dubs - I think they may have been released as a promo only 12 - on Ten

Geeky
3rd September 2003, 07:08 AM
what the f* :) :) :)

i've been after this for years, misguided by the fact i though it was a crystal waters - gypsy woman remix!

I love this kinda garage.

glenn
3rd September 2003, 06:12 PM
shit!!!! ive only gon and jumped the gun and already orderd the original realese which has got a dub on it but probebly wont be the same!:@ :@ :'( :'( :'( .......oh well,u live and learn dont yer:crazy: .yer right geekboy aswell,this type of house /garage is the bollox:heart: :heart: ,should be more of it around at oldskool nights!

oldskooldazed (al)
4th September 2003, 02:05 PM
glenn ya liek this stuff check my mix in mixes section - that reflects the stuff that i play usually on pirate revival - a few of us djs play vocal house like that

alan

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

wildpitch
4th September 2003, 07:19 PM
Definitely the dubs you'll be after. It's a white label I have with TENDJ355 etched in the lead out. Don't go by that cat# though as it's the same as the normal 12" I have.

Geeky
4th September 2003, 08:59 PM
are the dub mixes on the satoshi tomiie remixes cat # TENR355?

this looks like it could be a shitter to find :@

:D :D :D

wildpitch
4th September 2003, 09:06 PM
They aren't mate. I'd snag it if it's going cheapish anyway, as the acapella is on it and the main vocal by S T is cool too.

Geeky
4th September 2003, 09:17 PM
cheers boss. bought the remix for a couple of quid

how much is the going rate for the dubs then? there's a guy selling for $40 on gemm with this discription :-

12" UK VG+ ( BASSCUT DUBS ) ( PROMO ) TEN

is that over the odds?

Geeky
4th September 2003, 09:20 PM
or theres this going for a lot less :-

VG+ tracks: 2 1991 wl/soc TEN RECORD:TENDJ355

wonder if this white label is it

wildpitch
5th September 2003, 12:04 AM
Difficult to tell for sure, but I reckon it's probably the one. The released 12" I have has 3 tracks and the white label remix has only 2.