PDA

View Full Version : more impossibles

pauly p
19th March 2002, 02:47 PM
please help....

1) 91 breakbeat tune with similar horn stabs to epitome of hype`s let the freak, and same breakbeat as nicolette`s single minded people, and looped male and female vocals "I just can`t make it without you in my life".

2) 1990 track with same riff as the recent monster by the liquid people (pete tong`s essential new tune a couple of weeks ago), with rappy bits saying "keep the place hoppin` keep the place rockin`" then says "ok ladies and gentlemen here we go".

3) I`m going to try my most wanted again
- Piano house track from 1990.
Male voice repeats "the music hope to trash" over a similar bassline as seduction`s Get dumb. T
hen when breaks down says "intoxicating smoke".
Then sample as used by S-bam on take me away says "its alright I need ya, its alright I love ya".
Then all bursts into a female vocal of "I thought I heard you baby, I`m the only one for you...now it seems your telling me that now I just won`t do...just give me one more chance to show this thing is for real" the vocal echoes over a beat like Black riot`s just make that move before a piano similar to beloved`s sun rising comes in with more vocals of "seems like i`m losing all I have but
its alright with me ... its alright with me" Then the sbam sample comes in over the piano.

Some one must know this as it was played everywhere in 90 & 91.

Please help

Pauly P

m0u5e
20th March 2002, 11:24 AM
i shall update when ive dug it out ....

m0u5e
20th March 2002, 11:29 AM
i got spare vinyl of it too if needed ...;)

m0u5e
20th March 2002, 11:32 AM
its the flip of doper than dope!
the dynamic guvners - i cant live without you ..blapps recs 1990:)

pauly p
20th March 2002, 11:37 AM
Thats very generous. do I want a spare copy? wouldnt mind.

Cheers
Pauly P

pauly p
20th March 2002, 11:48 AM
the first one sounds similar to the b-side of ladies with an attitude (let the freak) but it isnt that one. I reckon it may be something else on the pure bhoomie label

m0u5e
20th March 2002, 11:54 AM
didnt notice anyone had replied yet :o lol
btw spare = available for swapsies ;)

pauly p
20th March 2002, 12:07 PM
`kin ell. good going on that one too...

How much?

m0u5e
20th March 2002, 12:25 PM
i shall clarify the situation .....
1) i cant live without you - dynamic guvners (not for sale or swaps as i cant live without doper than dope ! sorry;) )
2)evolution brige - simplicity (available for swap :) )
lol sorry for any confusion there pauly :axe:

pauly p
20th March 2002, 12:37 PM
thats ok - how does doper than dope go? Is is as good as that acid jackson track by dynamic guvnors?

as for swapping simplicity, have a look in my vinyl for sales or is there there anything you have in mind?

Regards
Pauly P

doolz
20th March 2002, 01:26 PM
heya lise hu nechance of rips of those dynamic guvnors tarcks ???

pretty plz

Shooms
26th March 2002, 12:21 PM
Reeet then...... I've been after a Sasha tune for yonks (on the Leeds Warehouse mix from Dec 1991 on everything starts with an e web site) pianoy & break-beaty.... sandwiched 'twixt Yo Bots & Indie about 35 mins into the mix.......

Somebody down my neck of the woods said this was Evolution Bridge - B side to Simplicity..... found the bugger on Gemm & ordered immediately..... it came through last week & it isn't the tune I'm after although it does use the same piano..... anybody know what tune I'm after ??

Ta in advance :thumbsup:

Shooms
28th March 2002, 10:57 AM
B-b-b-b-bump ! :thumbsup:

m0u5e
28th March 2002, 11:08 AM
who is gareth gates?:crazy:
i-i-if y-y-ya r-r-r-r-r-r-ri-ri-ip th-th-the b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bit i-i-i-i m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-mi-mi-might n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-know it ;)

Shooms
28th March 2002, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by mousemaid
who is gareth gates?:crazy:
i-i-if y-y-ya r-r-r-r-r-r-ri-ri-ip th-th-the b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bit i-i-i-i m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-mi-mi-might n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-know it ;)

LOL @ Mousers ! OK - will rip but basically it's a tune that uses the same piano melody as the B side to Evolution Bridge - Simplicity......

Got no webspace though & unsure if me myplay works so got any suggestions where I can stick it ??;)