PDA

View Full Version : Matt Bell Jenks I.D.

n-reel
25th August 2003, 07:53 AM
Matt Bell Zone 2nd Birthday
Please, please, please let me know what this track is.
it a top track.

cheers

Biskit
25th August 2003, 10:02 AM
Im after this also, its one of 3 or 4 tunes, i cant i.d from the 2nd birthday!! Class tune!!! :D

n-reel
25th August 2003, 10:31 AM
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
The only way were going to get this track id'd is for
Matt Bell to id it himself. We've more chance of getting
the queen to id it than the bellmeister.
;)

ZENZEN
26th August 2003, 09:46 AM
Looking the name of this track too mate. Been on my wants lists for a while. It was a big club tune here in Ireland around '93.

Absolute minter of track!!

Somebody please ID!!! ;)

ZENZEN
29th August 2003, 09:39 AM
Bump! Anyone??? :confused:

bob_skipton
1st September 2003, 11:00 AM
Oh yes, come one people let's get our heads together here...I remember this one...I was askin about this when I was first on the board.....

You know when you think you can remember a track and think it sounds like somet else....in this case I was askin about this tune and was quoting the rap so of course all I got was SOUNDSOURCE - TAKE ME UP...

This is the fella....I've lost the tape...so if no-one get's the ID can someone help me out with the tape or CD ????

pweaaassssse !!!

Bob

ZENZEN
9th September 2003, 01:13 PM
*bump*

JESUS
9th September 2003, 01:31 PM
this is the tune that kicks into fatso Ep = Gimme half hour ill ave it id`d i know the Tune

ZENZEN
9th September 2003, 01:34 PM
Alright mate!! You will put a few peeps scones at rest if you ID this little belter!!!

Will be checking your post!! Cheers Jesus!! (sounds weird reading that over!!) :p

JESUS
9th September 2003, 01:57 PM
i cant find this for shit , i was always the fatso ep ONE for the tune the tune it kicked into and my m8 dominic was the one just b4 it and he got it bought and id`d off mike stewart in beat street in bolton ages back , and im tryin get hold of him 2 see what the tunes called cos i remeber he loved it and when he first got the tune , he thought the piano tingle it breaks into was still same tune till he bought record, but it didnt - that day i remember buyin some other Tune that was also a matt bell anthem , it was the same tape i think that i took in 2 get id`d - that this samples come off

alien*8*
9th September 2003, 09:01 PM
i always remember that a similar tune got released on a react test album

of course it was more progressive and had piano in it

it was sharkey - revolution ... might help.might not

Shooms
9th September 2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Bob_Skipton
Oh yes, come one people let's get our heads together here...I remember this one...I was askin about this when I was first on the board.....

You know when you think you can remember a track and think it sounds like somet else....in this case I was askin about this tune and was quoting the rap so of course all I got was SOUNDSOURCE - TAKE ME UP...

This is the fella....I've lost the tape...so if no-one get's the ID can someone help me out with the tape or CD ????

pweaaassssse !!!

Bob

Bob - I've got the tape somewhere - do u want it mp3 or just a tape lol ?

bob_skipton
10th September 2003, 08:35 AM
If you can put a link to the MP3 that'd be fandabby dozey !!!!!

Cheers

Bob

ZENZEN
11th September 2003, 09:26 AM
*BUMP* ;) We are getting close to ID'ing this track...... :p

Biskit
11th September 2003, 09:42 AM
D'ya know, i think Georgefeel (George Thompson) still see's Matt Bell, i wonder if he can get a hold of him to i.d this tune!! I'll PM George :D

alien*8*
11th September 2003, 04:31 PM
George comes in my shop twice a week

he's selling up at the mo

i'll ask him

ZENZEN
16th September 2003, 04:59 PM
*Bumpity,bump* ;)

SteShaw(Swish)
28th September 2003, 03:04 PM
ow much will people pay for this track , ??????

just out of curiosity