PDA

View Full Version : Last one (for tonight lol)

Konspiracy
5th August 2003, 08:12 PM
Ignore the Brass Disk accapella, its the tune underneath with the phat bline

Again, much appreciated

Shooms
5th August 2003, 08:20 PM
fuk me that familiar - cant think of the name though soz :'(

mmmmm - aint a remix of come inside is it ? deffo US I reck prolly C&C....

pauly p
5th August 2003, 08:25 PM
lol its the one no one knows from the sasha radio 1 mix.

Jules031272
5th August 2003, 08:31 PM
Like it! Toooon.

Konspiracy
6th August 2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Shoomster
mmmmm - aint a remix of come inside is it ? deffo US I reck prolly C&C....

When you said that I instantly ran to my collection chucked loads of tunes out of the way to find it.

Its not:(

Its deffo US, maybe an early MAW remix? Its that "You Are" sample thats doin my nut in

Biskit
6th August 2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Konspiracy

Its deffo US, maybe an early MAW remix? Its that "You Are" sample thats doin my nut in

Not listened to ur sample yet, but wiv you saying... 'You are', i instantly thought of 'The Black Masses - Wonderful Person', MAW also did there mix of this class toon!!

Konspiracy
6th August 2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Biskit
Not listened to ur sample yet, but wiv you saying... 'You are', i instantly thought of 'The Black Masses - Wonderful Person', MAW also did there mix of this class toon!!

Aint got that Chris, you'll be able to tell when you listen to the sample. I think it says "you are", but I could be wrong:D

Its down on my list of things to do is buy all the early remixes that I missed by certain producers but its going to cost me a bloody fortune:S

Biskit
6th August 2003, 02:33 PM
If you like yer funky disco n soulful house then this is a must...

The Black Masses (http://www9.gemm.com/ddc/search.pl?sid=362603588&key=59058&referred_by=OLDSKOOLANTHEMZ&disp_ad_format_mode=0&artist=BLACK+MASSES&title=WONDERFUL+PERSON)

This rides along side 'India - To be in love' for its classic-ness!!!

Konspiracy
6th August 2003, 02:48 PM
This rides along side 'India - To be in love' for its classic-ness!!!

That is superb, bought both releases on Defected. Not a huge fan of the UK Garage scene but the MJ Cole mix is pure quality imho.

I'll check that Black Masses 12 out, cheers for the pointer. Unfortunately it cant be the one in the sample, its from 91ish
:(

Biskit
6th August 2003, 03:32 PM
Ive got 2 copies of the orig' on USA MAW records, never bothered with the Defected release of 'to Be in love'. Why have I got to copies?? Coz the original is damn long, so wiv 2 copies i can shorten it!!

Konspiracy
6th August 2003, 04:53 PM
Why have I got to copies?? Coz the original is damn long, so wiv 2 copies i can shorten it!!

lol you nutta, it does go on a bit doesnt it. :D