PDA

View Full Version : hac ID

Aydo
27th July 2003, 06:01 PM
unknown (http://www.wn.com.au/mtarozzi/adrian/oldskool.mp3)

"put your body into motion, let us snake a loco-motion" lol class

:D

pauly p
27th July 2003, 06:08 PM
hehe its bizzniss. Can`t remember the name of the track though.

Pauly P

pluto
27th July 2003, 06:17 PM
:crazy: don't miss the party line:axe:

Jonno
27th July 2003, 06:17 PM
It's the now much maligned classic "Don't Miss The Party Line", but this tune was HUGE in it's day.

VinylAnimal
27th July 2003, 06:35 PM
Wern't much choice back then hehehe ;)

Aydo
28th July 2003, 04:32 AM
lol thanks lads

funny as that, better than kylies version of locomotion lol!!! :$ :p ;) :D

Konspiracy
28th July 2003, 09:22 AM
I still think this is great:$ sorry:D

lastnightadj
28th July 2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Konspiracy
I still think this is great:$ sorry:D

You're wrong its awful ;)

Big at the Blackburn raves wasn't it ??????

Konspiracy
28th July 2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by lastnightadj
You're wrong its awful ;)

Big at the Blackburn raves wasn't it ??????

LMAO the words rose tinted specs come to mind:) ;)

lastnightadj
28th July 2003, 09:53 AM
I never even heard it until it was in the charts - used to have loadsa Scousers requesting it though

Konspiracy
28th July 2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by lastnightadj
used to have loadsa Scousers requesting it though

Sommert like this

God Im bored today

pluto
28th July 2003, 12:10 PM
Sommert like this

God Im bored today lol:eyes:

lastnightadj
28th July 2003, 12:39 PM
Sommert like this

God Im bored today

LOL - thats about right :thumbsup:

nuff Scousers in Bournemouth - other big tunes for the Liverpool crew in the day was 2 Hype instrumental - Waterboys - whole of the moon and anything by Deacon Blue !?! WTF

used to play house all night but for a deffo floorfiller drop Wages Day or Real Gone Kid :axe:

marchwiel
28th July 2003, 01:04 PM
I am the only one who finds it ironic that they liked wages day?

Matt (whose whole family are scousers so I am probably alienating them too :) )

lastnightadj
28th July 2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by marchwiel

Matt (whose whole family are scousers so I am probably alienating them too :) )

They were top party lads - get the weekday night clubs buzzin down here in the late 80's

marchwiel
28th July 2003, 01:31 PM
To be honest I would not really want to slag scousers off, as not only am I related to am awful lot of them, having grown up in Wrexham most of the best nights of life have been in Liverpool clubs and I met people there that I still consider to be close friends 14 or so years later.

Also, I meant to say "Am I" as opposed to the slightly patronising "I am". :)

Shooms
28th July 2003, 02:28 PM
I am the only one who finds it ironic that they liked wages day?

LMAO !!! :D Funny that

Bizz Nizz - a choon that I do love but that I am slightly embarrased about admitting to.... bit like shaggin a fat bird & really enjoyin it but not wanted to introduce her to ya mates ;) :axe:

pluto
28th July 2003, 02:33 PM
To be honest I would not really want to slag scousers off, as not only am I related to am awful lot of them, having grown up in Wrexham most of the best nights of life have been in Liverpool clubs and I met people there that I still consider to be close friends 14 or so years later.

Also, I meant to say "Am I" as opposed to the slightly patronising "I am". :) no worrys mate..........its only a bit of banter anyway.....................i just can't stop looking at the picture and laughing my head off at it.................being an everton fan an all that................lol:rolleyes:

Konspiracy
28th July 2003, 02:39 PM
Apologies If ive caused any offence with the piccie, was only meant in jest. Ive far too much time on my hands today:$

pluto
28th July 2003, 02:44 PM
Apologies If ive caused any offence with the piccie, was only meant in jest. Ive far too much time on my hands today:$ it's absolutely hillarious mate(look where im from)..........so i doubt it anyone took offence............and leave it on so i can go back to it when i need cheering up...........lol;)

pluto
28th July 2003, 03:02 PM
:cops: by the way on the subject of cheese(and don't miss the partyline is pure stilton by the way)...........listen to this m.c.(not the tune....tune is class)....................its was when i was djing in the academy(liverpool) in 1992.............the promoter decided it would be a good idea to hire an m.c. ............what turned up was a beer monster....who kept knocking the records.....and highering the mic up............he got booted off after a while.............ps(i posted this a while ago on the other anthems site so some of you might have heared it before)................you will laugh when you realise the name of the tune as well:phones:

pluto
28th July 2003, 03:19 PM
and another thing.........us scousers are a bit more clued up than some people think...........i remember the dancefloor would erupt when this came on(thanks to mike for the sample)........lol..............................

marchwiel
28th July 2003, 03:55 PM
I have to say, I have been laughing at this all day. DJ Conmeister I believe. :p

lastnightadj
28th July 2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by grover
and another thing.........us scousers are a bit more clued up than some people think...........i remember the dancefloor would erupt when this came on(thanks to mike for the sample)........lol..............................

PMSL - that old chestnut rears its head again - that'll be #1 one day ;)

nowthen
29th July 2003, 02:26 AM
PMSL, at that pic, specially the 'blert' bit.

Sorry to all you fellas down the wrong end of the East Lancs but that really is feckin hillarious!!:D :D