PDA

View Full Version : (Another) Old Sahsa Tune

Mr-Monday
13th March 2002, 05:41 PM
This one dates from around '92 and is on an old Sasha @ Eclipse tape I've had for donkeys years.

The piano line is virtually a straight copy off 'Strings of Life' and there's also a saxphone riff in there as well. There is a full vocal, but I can only remember the chorus at the mo' that repeats
'Give me all your love'
The man like Sasha then mixes in Love Decade - So Real after that I think.

Any ideas?? :$

Shooms
13th March 2002, 05:50 PM
I know the one you mean mate..... I got it on another Sasha tape & I requested an ID in here too a couple of months ago - drew a blank....

Anybody recognise this one pretty pwease ???

oldskooldazed (al)
13th March 2002, 05:52 PM
what sasha eclipse tape is this i ave all released ones 1 - 7 and the energy series - ive never heard sasha play love decade- so real either - this puzzling me now - anychance i can get a copy of said tape - plenty to swap ya - got most of his most popular playlist tunes on mp3 can sort ya - or i ave 10 shelleys sets can do ya one of the best - interested pm me

alan

oldskooldazed (al)
13th March 2002, 05:54 PM
shoom - ring me n play me this tune tonite if ya can is it on one of our tapes - by way ya got my newest shelleys sets on way in mp3 form - forwarding some tapes aswell - some quad n shelleys

alan

did ya get text

Mr-Monday
13th March 2002, 06:06 PM
I'm not too sure which Eclipse tape it is. It's a dodgey copy my brother got for free off a mate and he gave it to me for Christmas (tight git :p ) about 10 years ago.
It's not only Sasha Djing on the tape because at one bit the MC mentions a DJ called Carl something (might be Williams) before Let the Beat Hit 'Em or Break of Dawn comes in.

I'm going up to my folks at Easter, so I can get the tape and make a copy for ya Rewind if you still want one, even if you do recognise it over the phone

oldskooldazed (al)
13th March 2002, 06:10 PM
i know tape u on about - i lost yrs ago would appreciate a copy m8 - best tune on tape if memory is right is b g prince of rap- i control the party - wat a tune - nice one ill send ya one of my best if ya inc ya address

alan

VinylAnimal
13th March 2002, 06:33 PM
Mimmo Mix "All Your Love" ???

Perhaps ??? :gigolo: :mexican:

Not heard the tape like, so it's just a guess....

ste huxley
13th March 2002, 08:08 PM
I'd second that V, what a tune it is too, on Whole records Italy. It also got released on Final Vinyl UK.

Here's Johnny
13th March 2002, 08:33 PM
Just give a chance to my heart with your lovin
Call me sometimes

Now give me all your love

If it's got these lyrics and a stormin piano its defo Mimmo Mix. Got it on Netsounds for £1.99 - steal of the decade. Methinks there's still other copies to be had at this price.

alien*8*
13th March 2002, 09:19 PM
nah steals of this week were good for me

hyper go go - high (deconstruction 12") - 30p

high givers - love and money remix (fabulous fat 12") - 30p

now they were steals

alien*8*
13th March 2002, 09:21 PM
forgot to say got em off my local car boot

mug who had em said 30p each or 4 for a quid

so i got 2 k klass as well

whatyadoinsucka
13th March 2002, 09:25 PM
best tune on tape if memory is right is b g prince of rap- i control the party - wat a tune

totally agree what a fuckin..............tune!
one side you got maw on the other beltram
can't really be beaten

Mr-Monday
13th March 2002, 09:50 PM
Yes! Thanks everyone, Mimmo Mix sounds like the one. And 'I control the party' by b g prince of Rap is on that tape as well. Though I didn't know who it was by before. 2 ids in 1 :)

Rewind, I'll definitely get the tape from my folks over Easter and do you a copy. I've put a note in my mobile to remind me, and I'll PM you my email address.

Cheerz all

Mr Monday

oldskooldazed (al)
16th March 2002, 11:15 AM
Mr monday fella - no worries about the tape fella - i found it back at home - aye tis a corker - mimmo mix mixed into circa 91 - can u feel it - ill do a cd rip of it kidda and send ya along with the other eclipse if ya want fella

alan

pm me ya address

that burnin up tune i want is on this

Entropy92
16th March 2002, 11:51 AM
is sasha on that tape then cause ive just got it down as a Carl Williams @ Eclipse in 92???

oldskooldazed (al)
16th March 2002, 12:07 PM
paul m8 think carl williams mixes out of sasha - i had the orig of this said sasha carl williams on it - was in one of them eclipse 4 packs what come out - ya know the burnin up tune im on about then after bg prince of rap

al

paul ring me this week - or come down got a load new sets will do ya- back home mon tues

Entropy92
16th March 2002, 12:18 PM
Yes m8 i kno i keep saying i will but i will soon.I'll try get some blanks today when i go up town and copy u those willots ive been promising!;)

oldskooldazed (al)
16th March 2002, 12:25 PM
cheers mucka -much appreciatted i got so much u want - yall ave to do a supermarket sweep in me music ok - come down well getwrecked few beers

alan

:) :) :) :) :)

got more stuff ere in chesterifeld lol

Entropy92
16th March 2002, 12:28 PM
yeah will do.Just listened to the tape btw and i dont believe sasha's on that cause the mixing is absolute sh*te.Wouldnt mind a copy of that burning tune tho!! ;)

oldskooldazed (al)
16th March 2002, 01:26 PM
innit mixing is pants - n its not his style either that what i was sayin lol - u heard my copy of laurent garnier - shelleys that has some of best piano tunes ive ever heard - and it has that breakbeat monster wiv frankie knuckles over top of elevation everyones after if not its a must do for ya - i dont know half the piano tunes on it - although he mixes hablando ramirez n metropolis - hyporeal at end

alan