PDA

View Full Version : fly with hardcore

bob da banker
9th July 2003, 11:37 PM
:confused:
im trying to id a few tracks the first one being from about 91 its a hardcore type track with the vocals fly with hardcore sampled its pretty mental but i love it, oh an on the break the sample is "rushin". next one was played by lenny dee at sterns the sample is of the prisoner i think it goes "who is number one" repeated then finishes "i am number one"

cheers bob

pauly p
10th July 2003, 08:06 AM
"Who is number one, who who who is number one..." then cue the drill noise... hard as chuff!

Big Beltram fave used to play at it the Orbit. Used to have this but for the life of me can`t remember the name. :axe:

I think it was Exit EEE

ZENZEN
10th July 2003, 11:19 AM
Hi mate, well if the trcak with the "Who is number one?" sample in it was played by Lenny Dee I take it it was a hardcore track. I used to have a couple of tracks with this sample in it. But I sold a lot of Hardcore stuff many moons ago.
I think one of the tracks was G-Town Madness - Hardcore Beats (Culture Shock Records) But you would need to get a sound clip for it mate to check yourself or see if you can get it downloaded.

I know that his Industrial Strength label had another track that sampled this.

Here's some info... :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

CULTURE SHOCK RECORDS
CS 001
G-TOWN MADNESS
A1: Hardcore Beats
A2: Society Of 2day
A3: King Of Beats
B1: Life Controller
B2: Come My Way
B3: Who is Number one :phones:

http://www.discogs.com/release/152783

Info on the artists here:-
http://www.gtowncircle.com/src/core/disco.shtml

It may be worth checking out sorry I cant be of more help. Seen Lenny Dee a few times, F*CK!! that's all I can say, he likes his bass.

Hope this is of some help mate.

bob da banker
10th July 2003, 09:18 PM
cheers for helping me out i hope its the one im after. im a big fan of lenny dee that guy is shit hot! i remember loads of people at rezerection wearing lenny d is god t-shirts!!!!!!!

i hope i can help out someone else soon.............

Dj_bones
11th July 2003, 09:26 PM
Hi Ya m8
The "Fly With Hardcore" tune is off the "Automation records" series its called "Speedway" & is off the Pink ep proper 91 hardcore love the whole series.
:phones:
Dj Bones