PDA

View Full Version : Old Skool Id

stee30
11th March 2002, 08:20 PM
this track starts off with loads of piano innit then a female vocal singing
"i just want you and i know just what i want,you've been dancin and my feeling's gettin strong is this funkin,and the air is gettin hot,body's movin,won't you give me what you got,there's time to laugh,there's time to cry,and a time to live and a time to die"CHORUS -COME ON BABY COME ON BABY

HOPE YOU CAN HELP ALSO
There's a song that is by "LOVELAND -I NEED SOMEBODY" did anyone else do a remix of this song with same lyrics but a more uptempo beat again with loads of piano....
cheers ste

whatyadoinsucka
11th March 2002, 08:28 PM
SOLO 'COME ON'

sirius
11th March 2002, 08:28 PM
Solo - Come on . 92 or 93 mixes.......

Is that 'I need somebody' quite fast and absolutely storming!?. I may have the ID for ya... Any more description? or I could email u a short snippet if u give us an addy. I have a monster version with those lyrics on!!!! :). (*Not* loveland or similar -just the same used accapella bits).

See ya,

Sirius.

whatyadoinsucka
11th March 2002, 08:29 PM
i knew a short reply would work best

ste huxley
11th March 2002, 08:33 PM
The remix of I need somebody you are talking about may be

Expo Bass Samples - I need somebody

Its the Italian house version of the track. This came out in 1991.

Loveland - I need somebody came out in the mid 90's.

The original I need somebody is by Kechia Jenkins and that came out in the late 80's.

I dont know of any other versions mate.

But the Expo Bass one is really lively.

sirius
11th March 2002, 08:40 PM
Yeah, the ExpoBassSamples is the most well known, and therefore probably the one ur after. I have another tune frome '94 somewhere ands its pretty unknown I reckon.

stee30
11th March 2002, 08:41 PM
cheers for all your speedy replies much appreciated 2 id's in one hit nice 1 folks
cheers ste
sirius if you can post snippet m8 with id to
steee30@hotmail.com
much appreciated