PDA

View Full Version : carl cox oldskool

dolly
23rd June 2003, 12:10 PM
hi, i dont hold much hope with this but does anyone know this old tune carl cox use to play around 93' the only thing i remember about it is the male vocal:

DONT KNOW WE CAN DO THIS, DONT KNOW WE CAN DO THIS, DONT KNOW WE CAN DO THIS, WE ALWAYS DO THIS!
DONT KNOW WE CAN DO THIS, DONT KNOW WE CAN DO THIS, DONT KNOW WE CAN DO THIS, WE ALWAYS DO THIS!

thanks for any help.

oldskooldazed (al)
23rd June 2003, 12:22 PM
spacecube - sassion

ask john - dj vinyljunkie at www.warehousewax.co.uk

may come up trumps for vinyl

alan

:D :D :D :D :D :D

dolly
23rd June 2003, 12:45 PM
nice one, cheers!

ZENZEN
23rd June 2003, 01:53 PM
This was also used by Frankie Bones and was a top track played by Carl Cox many years ago. It was Frankie Bones - We Can Do This (Groove World Records)

dolly
23rd June 2003, 08:57 PM
TA! The one im on about was more tekno than house if that helps, cheers.

ZENZEN
24th June 2003, 09:02 AM
TA! The one im on about was more tekno than house if that helps, cheers.

Well I definitely know the one released by Frankie Bones is a techno track with a grinding bassline and hardish beat. Took me while to track it down.

Need someone just to confirm that it is more likely to be the one you are after. Somebody might have it on MP3 and might upload it for ya Dolly :D :D :D

Hope this is of some help :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones:

oldskooldazed (al)
24th June 2003, 09:59 AM
zen zen its defo space cube - sassion m8 - as played by carl cox - slipmatt at the classic kinetic - a big hardcore tune from 94 95 boardering on gabba / bouncey hardcore - a big fav of mine from that time thats as happy and bouncy as ill go

ill upload a sample and prove to ya

alan

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D