PDA

View Full Version : What more Vertigo !!!

sweet sensation
8th March 2002, 11:45 AM
Right, this might be really easy and I also might have had it ided for me b4, but I forgot !!!

Its on a November 91 tape on side B (Ste, Shoomie and Tonks you all have it)

Its starts with a woman singing "Pump the beat, pump the beat" (rpt), then a man going "aaaaaahhhhh". Then the piano kicks in (quite sweet !) Then woman sings "Dont stop dancing" (rpt a few times), then beat comes in, then a very nice sound a bit trumpety ? Then woman sings "Another one that whats been wished by you (?) youre that kinda wicked guy, is this the time you go wild with me, dont wanna get into my life, youre gonna choose shes no good for you, she just makes you anyhow, but all the love that you whisper to me to...... to be free" "Pump the beat, pump the beat......(rpt)"

"Dont stop dancing (rpt a few times)", then trumpety sound again. TUNE !!!

Sweet xxx :D :D :D

pauly p
8th March 2002, 12:58 PM
Its a beast and its called Keep on dancing by neon light (inside records)

Pauly P

Shooms
8th March 2002, 01:01 PM
Top work mate - I've been after that one too...!:king:

pauly p
8th March 2002, 01:05 PM
nice klf sample on it too

sweet sensation
8th March 2002, 01:21 PM
Cheers Pauly P :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Very quickly ided :D

Would you be able to have a listen to my other Vertigo id, as no-ones ided that for me yet ;) ;) ?? Puuuurrrllleeeeessseee !

Shoomie u lazy bum, do your own ids !!! ;) ;) j/j kidda !!

Sweet xx

pauly p
8th March 2002, 01:27 PM
You`re welcome Sweet sensation.
I don`t have any facilities to listen to stuff unfortunately but if you try to give me one of your exellent descriptions I`ll give it a go.

Pauly P

sweet sensation
8th March 2002, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by pauly p
You`re welcome Sweet sensation.
I don`t have any facilities to listen to stuff unfortunately but if you try to give me one of your exellent descriptions I`ll give it a go.

Pauly P

Excellent descriptions eh, ooohh.....ta !!

Here you go then Pauly P, been a bit of a palava on this one !!! Think you might need ato listen to it tho....

http://www.oldskoolanthemz.co.uk/index2.htm

Sweet xx

pauly p
8th March 2002, 01:46 PM
where is it?

sweet sensation
8th March 2002, 02:03 PM
Errrr.....my link thingy dont work :( cant get the thread no ???? :confused: It worked when I did it the other day :confused: :confused:

Its in 3 more superb vertigos Pauly :)

Sweet xx

pauly p
8th March 2002, 02:37 PM
I think I`ve looked at the right on

I would say number 1 is void - orcana

Dunno number 2

I reckon number 3 is "so nice" by Cosmo & dibbs (Moving shadow) - used to have a copy but swapped it.

Hope this helps

Pauly P