PDA

View Full Version : Kid 'n Play

NatD
15th May 2003, 07:29 PM
Party People - I am trying to identify a tune. It features Kid N Play although I think it is probably a white label tune that just lifted the sample of them. It may be called 'Get off the wall' and has some chick singing 'move your body, take it up.......'

I have it on a few old Maximes tapes but was wondering if somebody could try and name the tune and the artist for me.

Also, I have a number of tapes of the Mix Factory from sunset 102 (the tripping FM!!!!!!). I have mix, best of 91/92 New Years Day show and it still one of my most prized posseessions, however the new motor hasn't got a tape player and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could possibly get hold of any digital copies of that particular show or anything else from Sunset 102 or The Mixfactory.

Any replies would be apprecitaed.

Cheers

Jonno
15th May 2003, 07:31 PM
This sounds like Fifty Hz - Get Up. It's Italian and was released on Discomagic.

butty
15th May 2003, 07:31 PM
yeah il second that :thumbsup:

i was gonna first it but jonno beat me to it lol :)

Jonno
15th May 2003, 07:34 PM
It's a case of right place, right time innit ;)

Biskit
15th May 2003, 07:54 PM
If the tape is of pretty good sound quality and the tunes are good, I'll clean it up and transfer it onto c.d for ya! All I ask, is that I also get a copy!! lol :D

pauly p
19th May 2003, 11:38 AM
I`m selling mine if interested?