PDA

View Full Version : Semi-Cheesy track with lots of Fem vocals........

Martin91
1st May 2003, 12:37 PM
seems to have something about 'people' in the vocal, also note towards the end of it you will hear Robert Owens -'I'ii be ur friend' being mixed in, ignore this part........:)
:mexican: :gigolo: :mexican:

Mr-Monday
1st May 2003, 12:43 PM
I think it's Deeper Love by Aretha Franklyn produced by C&C Music Factory

Martin91
1st May 2003, 01:09 PM
how sure are you on this one, I just checked it out on Gemm, copies of this are going for around USD$50 each! .......thanks for the help.....;) :mexican: :gigolo: :mexican:

johns_ar
1st May 2003, 01:22 PM
aye its defos pride a deeper love.....

probs be expensive for the original but this will have been on loads of booties

try finding an english seller with it on gemm, probs be cheaper

click here and look at the clivillies & cole ones about 1/3 of the way down they aint too expensive (http://gemm.com/q.cgi?rb=OLDSKOOLANTHEMZ&field=ARTIST+OR+TITLE&wild=a+deeper+love)

Mr-Monday
1st May 2003, 01:29 PM
There's also at teast two releases. The first version didn't have Aretha singing on it and is called Deeper Love by C&C Music Factory. It's hard to tell from your clip which one it is because it's speeded up a fair bit.

Mr-Monday
1st May 2003, 01:36 PM
Here's the acapella from the version I have with Aretha Franklin singing on it. Hopefully you should be able to work it out from this.

http://home.btconnect.com/stevens_mathew/Deeper.mp3

Martin91
1st May 2003, 01:44 PM
so, the sample I put up is by Clivillies & Cole, and called 'Deeper Love', correct?
Or is it by Aretha Franklin/C&CMusic Factory?
As on Gemm, both of these names there...... sorry I'm a bit confused:$

johns_ar
1st May 2003, 01:52 PM
clivilles & cole are C & C Music factory mate (C & C) ;););)

lastnightadj
1st May 2003, 02:04 PM
you mind find it cheaper by looking for "Pride" - the original version of Deeper Love was the B-side

RipleyPillwall
1st May 2003, 02:30 PM
If that is aretha singing then it was pitched up a hell of a lot on the sample....

johns_ar
1st May 2003, 03:38 PM
aye i thought that as well.....compared to the acca that mr monday put up anyways....

didnt they have martha washington doing it as well?

Martin91
1st May 2003, 03:46 PM
I see a few different mixes on Gemm, could one of you guys pinpoint the remix name????

johns_ar
1st May 2003, 04:12 PM
probs the original mix mate, or it might be deeper feeling

i cant be sure though

someone will know.....or failing that ring the shop up and get em to play it to ya