PDA

View Full Version : Zone tune IDs wanted 1992ish

AndyBrown
9th April 2003, 06:44 PM
I'm sure this will get answerd in no time, but I really need to know the name of this (well known) tune as played in Zone around 92.

It has the following line 'Take everything that you want to take' it has bells in it and the bird sings Alleluia, which is probably what its called.

The other tune, another well known Zone tune from a few years later had the lines 'Don't be afraid, say what you want to say, always be a Free Spirit' which is again probably what its called.

Any help on these two tunes for a newbie would be greatly appreciated!

Thanx,

AndyB

Liquid E
9th April 2003, 06:59 PM

Liquid E
9th April 2003, 07:00 PM
hi mate get yourself in chillout, and introduce yourself, dont know my zone stuff though sorry:$

STUART
9th April 2003, 08:11 PM
Free Spirit is a TOOOON but is actually by

Kim Appleby - Free Spirit

of Mel N Kim fame you know Respectable,ta ta ta ta ttttt tata

any way i ahve on mp3 if u need icq me

Biskit
9th April 2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by AndyBrown
It has the following line 'Take everything that you want to take' it has bells in it and the bird sings Alleluia, which is probably what its called.

This might be 'Karlo D & DJ Stress - Halleluyah'

Just had a listen, Defo' 'Karlo D & DJ Stress', big Zone Piano tune, the synth mix used to get hammered by Matt Bell. The vinyl is darn rare!!!

Zoneraver
10th April 2003, 08:47 AM
The Version of Free Spirit you need is the Tony King club Mix

Ill confirm the mix name about midday just to make sure

Alan

www.backtotheoldzone.co.uk

AndyBrown
10th April 2003, 01:45 PM
Thanks Biskit - I'll add that to my wishlist!

Stuart / Zoneracer - Thought it was Ms Appleby. Just picked up the Remix 12" from Action Records brand new for £3.99!

Thank You all for your help - I'm suer I'll need it again in the future!

AndyB

Biskit
10th April 2003, 01:49 PM
'Halleluyah' is on Italy label 'Ambient'! I think Bob Skipton has one for sale!!