spacedmonkeys
27th November 2020, 03:52 PM
Not even sure if some of these are actual releases or just dubplates/promos... Also a couple are from 95 Jungle era so may be better answers in the drum&bass section... but worth a try here first.
#1 - recorded 1995 ChoiceFM Birmingham jungle show - sample "ooh babbaaaaaaaayyyyyy"
#2 - same tape, not sure if part of same track, seems to flow from it and seems too good to be mixed in? pretty sure I should know what it is as famouse baselin and typical amen sample but it evades me...
#3 - jack daniels mix from green apple radio, october 92, "travel at magnificent speeds around the universe" with a sped up funky drummer break
#4 - follows on from this track, again not sure if its the same track, interested in the bit with manic stabs.
#5 - jungle track, it seems to be very much like Easymen DJ SS, Brandy sample, but it is different... maybe a prerelease version, and again not sure if the last part is even same track?
Many thanks if anyone can help!
#1 - recorded 1995 ChoiceFM Birmingham jungle show - sample "ooh babbaaaaaaaayyyyyy"
#2 - same tape, not sure if part of same track, seems to flow from it and seems too good to be mixed in? pretty sure I should know what it is as famouse baselin and typical amen sample but it evades me...
#3 - jack daniels mix from green apple radio, october 92, "travel at magnificent speeds around the universe" with a sped up funky drummer break
#4 - follows on from this track, again not sure if its the same track, interested in the bit with manic stabs.
#5 - jungle track, it seems to be very much like Easymen DJ SS, Brandy sample, but it is different... maybe a prerelease version, and again not sure if the last part is even same track?
Many thanks if anyone can help!