PDA

View Full Version : release the tension id

creone
3rd April 2003, 03:42 PM
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone can id a tune for me, its a house tune from around 1992 (its on sasha universe mixtape) and the main vocal sample is a woman singing "release the tension/ release the tension". Any help would be much appreciated.

Also while Im here, there's another tune off the same tape and the lyric goes "modern music/all I want is the beat/we got the music/energy"
Thanks again.
C.

Shooms
3rd April 2003, 04:22 PM
Are you sure it aint "Release the pressure" mate ? If so I think it's Leftfield - Release the pressure.

Here's the full set listing:

Mel'isa Morgan - Still in Love With You (Mel'isa's in the House mix) (US Pendulum recs)Denise Lopez - Don't You Wanna Be Mine (The Cliviles & Cole Vocal Club Mix)Bomb The Bass - You See me in 3DSiedah Garrett - K.I.S.S.I.N.G (accappella)That Kid Chris - Keep on Pressin on (Didn't I Show You Love mix)Lil Louis Vega - Club LonelyMegatonk - BelgiumClubland - Love StrainNush - NushRhythm Quest - Closer to All Your DreamsM17 - Rockin Down the HouseThe Diceman - Quad (Spooky's Magi Mix)Leftfield - Release The PressureDeep Beats vol.1Degrees of Motion - Shine On

Jules031272
3rd April 2003, 07:20 PM
Shoomster have u got that diceman tune?

wildpitch
4th April 2003, 09:10 AM
I'm pretty sure I have the Diceman tune.

Is this Tension thing not by 400 Blows. I'll see if I can find it over the weekend. Any chance you can up a sample Creone?

creone
4th April 2003, 11:35 AM
Hello again, thanks for all your help.

Its definately not "release the pressure"

Ill up a sample as soon as possible, thanks again for the help.

butty
4th April 2003, 11:45 AM
creone fella welcome back!!

long shot this but i dont spose u have the graphics u knocked up for me ages ago do ya?

if not no worries bud i understand ya r a busy man

creone
7th April 2003, 08:57 AM
Hi mate, Im sure I have somewhere. Ill have a dig for them, Dont worry, if I havent Ill sort out some new ones. Let you know as soon as I got them.

Cheers